Gr00veDriftTreh Jr. Mod App.

4 posters

Go down

Gr00veDriftTreh Jr. Mod App. Empty Gr00veDriftTreh Jr. Mod App.

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 6/2/2014, 10:28 am

Minecraft username: Gr00veDriftTreh

Real name (recommended): Cameron Quist

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Joined Forums on 9/30/13 [ 8 months as of June 1 2014 ]

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Till our time and space cease at the center of a black hole.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: (N\A at this moment)

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

Attitude

I have a calm and relaxed demeanor that is rarely affected by the actions of others, but despite all of the puns and frivolity that I often show I become serious in response to actions and words that are not needed on this server.

Integrity

I am loyal to my fellow players on the server and the mods/owners that play it. I will not throw any of that away for the ideas or deceptions of others. To do so is suicide to my character and treason to those who have trust in me.

Time

The time that I have been on this server has shown me again as with anywhere else the joys of helping others and being a part of the community. I can only do so much to help others but I have all the time to do it. I have found that I get in a constant cycle of what am I to do and find that there is much more than what I can do to help oasis. I will give all of my time to the helping and protection of all that is Oasis.

Moderating Qualities

I am forgiving to the minor faults of others allowing them to fix them, but I will not stand for the destruction of the lands of Oasis and the feelings of its players.

I am an easy person to get along with and I do not let emotion guide my actions.

I am often helping players with their problems and arguments to keep the piece and to keep oasis as it is. I often look back to things that I have said and see that I am talking more and more like a mod to uphold all that is good on this server.

May you deem me worthy,
-Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Gr00veDriftTreh Jr. Mod App. Empty Re: Gr00veDriftTreh Jr. Mod App.

Post by mickdude2 6/2/2014, 6:38 pm

It is generally not good policy to have both a veteran and guide app out at the same time. It makes it look like you are trying too hard for ranks. Take it easy, relax, play some Oasis and chill.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 12/15/2014, 2:09 pm

This application has never been locked and it's older than 6 months.

Gr00ve I am curious if this is still active. Otherwise I will lock it. Please respond here.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Gr00veDriftTreh Jr. Mod App. Empty Vouch

Post by 2iguys 12/15/2014, 2:25 pm

XD If it is active I VOUCH, Because Gr00ve Deserves it
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 12/15/2014, 2:43 pm

2iguys wrote:XD If it is active I VOUCH, Because Gr00ve Deserves it

Well right now your vouch doesnt count because I don't know if this application is active or not.

You are not the one applying for JrMod - Gr00ve is. This is his thread. Do not reply until Gr00ve has confirmed this is an active application. This goes for everybody else too.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 12/15/2014, 2:55 pm

Sorry this was way back when and I almost forgot about it. I was wanting to become a mod to 'do my part' to help out in the community. I soon figured out when Mega became Jr mod that I would not be able to keep my shop due to time constraints and politics. I am not that active of a builder and building is what I would be left with in my free time if I became a mod. I like being able to work on my warp and to play around with the economy because that is what I do here. To take that away would be like taking sheep away from Lina or potatoes from 4emersons. Losing the ability to do that would leave an empty shell of who I am and what is my influence on the server.

Over the past year that I have been here I have come to realize more and more of what I contribute to the server. Even though I was not a mod I helped answer questions, oriented new players, and tried to keep the peace with my fellow Oasians. I also helped with builds, donated items, and provided a place for players to gain money. I am happy with my position in the community and I am helping my fellow players in my own way. At this moment of time I do not feel a direct need to become a mod. I may change my mind in the future, but I am fine with my position at the moment.

So for the moment this is on hold. Consider this app dead for now.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 12/15/2014, 3:18 pm

Alright. I will lock this application.

Please feel free to re-apply in the future if you change your mind.

Good luck!
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down