Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update)

+12
Fithboy
robbie291
captainturtle_
shadeyghost
mickdude2
Shnoork
PandaMagazine
LakeBane
4emersons
pokekid3847
FairyNinjaStar
Gr00veDriftTreh
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Empty Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update)

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 2/4/2014, 5:08 pm

Minecraft username: Gr00veDriftTreh

Real name (recommended): Cameron Quist

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Joined Forums on 9/30/13 [ 1 Year as of October 1 2014 ]

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As often as possible as this is the only server I log on

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes, at least 3-4 times a week ( I was but now I'm working to fix that )

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): LinaVoltage-san

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

Behavior

Since the beginning, I have been an upholder of the rules and the mods, admins, and owners that enforce them. I have not had any situations where I was warned or reprimanded for any behavior from the enforcers of the rules {to my knowledge}. Any situations that caused contention involving me and other players I personally resolve with the player in question. I uphold my highest standards of language and respect towards every player that I meet. In times of trial and loss I've held maturity and class in accepting it. I am very mellow about getting griefed and I do not hold grudges. I understand that others make mistakes just like I do so I don't hold them accountable to them. When other players have difficulty or had suffered loss I have been known to give support by giving knowledge, items, and some monetary funds.

Builds

I am not one who has great skill in the use of using blocks decoratively. My builds tend to be utilitarian and focused on having function and efficiency. I am continually working on adding better decorations and I am working with my strengths of making builds that are  neat, clean, and functional. My top 3 builds in 1.7 would include 1. my GLaDoS statue in the snowplains 2. my shop SkyNet in shopworld and 3. /warp groove.
GLaDoS:
SkyNet:
/warp groove:

I hope to make many more builds as we move on to the new 1.8 bukkit server.

Skills and Knowledge

My skills as a player on the Oasis server stems from my vast knowledge of all things minecraft and Oasis. I often share what I know to others and strive to use my knowledge to make oasis a better place. Whether it be the economy, redstone, or any other Oasis related subject I am well versed and willing to share my knowledge.

What will I do with Veteran

As with any rank on Oasis, the rank of Veteran is earned through behavior, skill, activity, and support of other players. I know this is not a right to a player but a privilege that has to be earned. With the rank of Veteran I will use the privileges to better assist the players of the server and continue to make the server a better place for everyone. I have donated to the server enough to get tpa and I have striven to get more involved in everyone's builds and I gladly taxi players when it is needed. The /i command will be solely used in the purpose of non profit structures such as statues and buildings to build my building skills and to make Oasis even more wonderful.

May you deem me worthy.

-Gr00veDriftTreh

{Veteran app updated on 10/17/2014}

Last edited by Gr00veDriftTreh1 on 10/17/2014, 12:10 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : update on time on server and some tweeks to the app)
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Empty Vouch of the Fairy

Post by FairyNinjaStar 2/5/2014, 2:40 am

You make a good case in your application, it is well written. From what I've witnessed, you seem to be a nice player and helpful. I do believe you would make a great Veteran. So, as a result, you get my fairy vouch!

Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Fantasiafairyspreadingdust_zps59ae1ab5

Last edited by FairyNinjaStar on 6/3/2014, 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : outdated)
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Empty Re: Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update)

Post by pokekid3847 2/5/2014, 2:58 am

Your an amazing player, Vouch+1
Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) H0vJwem

Last edited by pokekid3847 on 4/12/2014, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause. I . Can)
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Empty Re: Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update)

Post by 4emersons 2/5/2014, 11:46 am

You are a very nice, fun person, but I think you would be more fit for T+ at this point in time...
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 2/7/2014, 9:57 pm

I appreciate the feedback to my app. As with all ranks in oasis it has to be earned through your actions not by rights. Pokekid I will always have low prices because that is how I like to run my shop. Thank you for your honesty and time with reviewing me and my application. I have made a presence on this server that I would like to continue and uphold. I remember the week before I got the rank of [Trusted] that a certain someone found it was unbelievable that I wasn't promoted to the rank. The end of the month came and I was given the rank. I thank all the people I support who in turn support me. Its through working together and giving others the skills you have is what makes Oasis the great server it is.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Empty Vouch from the No Homo Homosexual Husband

Post by LakeBane 2/8/2014, 2:52 am

I Vouch for Gr00ve as he has helped me on multiple occasions, lived with me on both the Temp and Perm server, and throughout all the time I've played, has apparently achieved more than I have as he has a dozen or more Dragon Eggs in his shop, and sells beacons regularly.

I vouch for my Roomate/Husband(Only on my part are we wed) and hope it bring him forward in rank.

LakeBane
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Empty Updating Veteran Application

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 3/8/2014, 1:00 am

A new month and a fresh start on the [VC] campaign. I'll update my application as soon as I get access to a keyboard bigger than 5 in.

Last edited by Gr00veDriftTreh1 on 3/22/2014, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Empty RE: Gr00v Vet app

Post by PandaMagazine 3/8/2014, 1:09 am

4emersons wrote:You are a very nice, fun person, but I think you would be more fit for T+ at this point in time...

I agree but just keep playing and have fun
PandaMagazine
PandaMagazine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 3/22/2014, 4:50 pm

Veteran App is Updated. All previous posts refer to the pre-3/22/14 app and are considered valid unless stated otherwise.

Let there be Cake:

It has been a long time.... just have to tidy up a bit.

Last edited by Gr00veDriftTreh1 on 3/28/2014, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : saving space)
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 3/28/2014, 10:35 pm

I will be casually bumping and updating this application at the end/beginning of each month.

But instead of just saying bump and running off to do other things I will be adding motivational works with the passing of each month starting with a personal favorite....

Charlie Chaplin, The Last Dictator:
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/12/2014, 8:27 am

Active, innovative (dat warp), helpful, friendly, honest, and a wonderful part of our oasis community .w.
I said I'd vouch a while ago, so this is a bit overdue .3.
Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Fsu5XCM

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 4/12/2014, 5:16 pm

Vouches fo sho. Just looking to the little box of most recent posts on the forum over the past few weeks, you can see this mans active both in game and on the forums.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Empty Another Month, Another Motivational Bump.

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 4/28/2014, 8:06 pm

Well we all have had times when we go overboard when we compete against others, but at the end of the day we are still human.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 4/28/2014, 8:30 pm

Vouch. Groove is active and awesome.

Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Vouch19

Last edited by mickdude2 on 7/13/2014, 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 4/29/2014, 8:51 am

I got 2 things to say.

1:Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) 8gc2f

2:HAPPY BDAY
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 4/29/2014, 11:21 pm

^¬^ Thank you for your support and B-day greetings!
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Empty Bump de Bump

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 6/2/2014, 9:50 am

Well I'm thinking of trying something different for this post. This is all written by me.

Language is one of the greatest tools that mankind has at its disposal. With it we are able to share ideas and gives us the ability to collaborate like no other animal, but as all made by man and so it is flawed. Language cannot fully express true feeling, describe the color you see through your own eyes, ect.

Language cannot truly describe the world around us and it cannot describe you.

Words have many meanings and meanings attached to those meanings. Words like race, disability, and religion have been corrupted by mans views and prejudice. Many cans and cannots are thrown onto these words by society like you cannot do sports because of disability or you cannot go to college because of race and background.

These definitions are as flawed as the men that use them in such a way. You cannot let these words define you and trap you in the ideals of others. Every day these words are proven false and flawed by those that choose to be undefined, to change the views of others by being their own definition without a word.

Words are just words until you give meaning to them, if you give the flawed and corrupted meaning that others make then you also corrupt the defining qualities of who you are and threaten your own true potential. A potential that has no bounds or words to describe. A potential that is beyond the perceptions of man. A potential that has no limits.

Do not let words describe you.

Stay undefined.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Empty Re: Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App.

Post by captainturtle_ 6/2/2014, 5:54 pm

VOUCH!
Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Funny-gif17
captainturtle_
captainturtle_
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 7/4/2014, 4:13 am

One must push oneself to the limit then push beyond that to reach their goals.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 8/2/2014, 8:04 pm

Our actions have great significance and have great impacts on our future.
Pain killers and Soup:
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 8/2/2014, 8:25 pm

One must push oneself to the limit then push beyond that to reach their goals
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thats what my dad tells me and you are 100% correct

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 8/2/2014, 9:34 pm

Could have sworn I already did this....

Groove is a very helpful and friendly player he is also very active.  I think he'd make a great veteran!
Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Coolte26
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy 8/3/2014, 3:22 am

Same boat as Rob here, surprised I didn't see this app before. Gr00ve is an excellent, mature player who is helpful and dedicated to the server, with places like his shop and /warp groove giving him little personal gain, just there as a service to others. All of my vouch
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes 8/3/2014, 10:06 pm

Gr00veDriftTreh Veteran App (Spoopy October Update) Cereal15
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 10/17/2014, 12:29 pm

Been a while since I last updated and bumped this post and as promised here is this months dose of Vitamin Motivation.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next