Ban appeal c0da123

3 posters

Go down

Ban appeal c0da123 Empty Ban appeal c0da123

Post by coda123 5/6/2014, 5:54 pm

Minecraft username: c0da123

Mod/Admin who banned you: Taccy

Reason you were banned: Xrayinginto bases

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: OK, first of all I really understand why you guys banned me. Xraying is strictly prohibited in the server and I will respect that if I get unbanned. I got banned at feb 14, 2013. So that's like 1 year and 2 months ago. I remember I loved playing on this server. Until I learned how to install mods and how to use them. So I used those mods on oasis and I got banned. I'm sorry that I've used those mods and "hacks". But I got older now and wiser:P. I promise I won't ever ever ever break the rules again if I get unbanned. Btw I've read all the rules again. Hopefully you will think about it.

Certainly, coda
coda123
coda123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal c0da123 Empty Re: Ban appeal c0da123

Post by Heisenberg 5/6/2014, 6:38 pm

Approved. Please let me know if you have trouble logging in or if you're still banned, we have a new ban system since yours took place.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 5/6/2014, 7:11 pm

I can't see the IP, so maybe the nickname c0da123 is pure coincidence... but if this is the same griefer who I am thinking of, then I have information to add to this ban appeal.  This player used x-ray to find my pvp base, then bragged about it afterwards... and did lots of other griefs in the SMP world, as well as breaking other rules including ban evasion.  There are a bunch of similarly-named minecraft accounts that were all banned:

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t9038-banned-coda123-all-his-alts

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t11709-banned-c0da123
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 5/6/2014, 7:24 pm

This was over a year ago (The first being over 2). Before all this happened c0da was a great, active player. A 1 year ban is a pretty hefty one, especially compared to newer PvP xray bans. Best case, we gain an old, active player who becomes the great guy he was before he went all hacky-griefy. Worst case I just type 2-3 commands, he's rebanned and all trace of his wrongdoing removed from the server. Like I said, 1 year is a pretty solid ban, and he does realise his mistake. Not like he's blaming his neighbour's sister's dog.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by coda123 5/7/2014, 1:46 am

Grimtongue wrote:I can't see the IP, so maybe the nickname c0da123 is pure coincidence... but if this is the same griefer who I am thinking of, then I have information to add to this ban appeal.  This player used x-ray to find my pvp base, then bragged about it afterwards... and did lots of other griefs in the SMP world, as well as breaking other rules including ban evasion.  There are a bunch of similarly-named minecraft accounts that were all banned:

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t9038-banned-coda123-all-his-alts

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t11709-banned-c0da123

Ye, im so sorry about the grief and all that dumb things I did. Now I've changed the way I play minecraft. No more griefing and modding. Just the way how minecraft has meant to be. Btw that I have alts is totally not true, I don't know all these guys and I'm a bit scared on that they are on the exact same server as me. Hope you can forgive me. 

coda123
coda123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down