+3
Gr00veDriftTreh
FerociousFeline
ThunderHorse
7 posters

Go down

Will be inactive for a few days Empty Will be inactive for a few days

Post by ThunderHorse 4/24/2014, 7:50 pm

Some of you know about what happened yesterday where one of my friends died in a dirt biking crash not even 5000 feet from my house. For those of you who didn't hear about it heres what happened.

A group of my friends who just graduated 2 years ago were dirt biking on the trails behind the gravel pit thats like 4000 feet from my house. Well they found a double jump and went to jump it well 3 of them were in Front of the victim and one behind him. Well the victim jumped it and crashed. His head got stuck between the front wheel and the fender and the tire kept spinning ripping his neck apart. His helmet got caught on the engine and started choking him but one of the friends got the helmet off in time. He broke his spine and spinal coord in about 100 pieces. And was brain dead at the scene. 4 huron valley ambulances, a fire engine and rescue from the fire department, and survival flight (its what we call medical helicopters most of you know of it as life flight), 3 state troopers, and 5 sherifs all were at the scene in minutes. Well he was in the woods where they couldn't fit the trucks. They had to land survival flight in the road and have the troopers close down M-52 completely. The only way they could get him to the chopper was by putting him in the back of the fire department pickup truck. Well sadly as they were getting an IV in him and getting him ready for the airlift, he died on scene. I was on the road with neighbors and the friends with him when he crashed and i heard the 2words you never wanna hear and i will never forget what i heard, "john Doe" (means completely dead). I knew he died when survival flight took off without him and the ambulances left as well. One of the state troopers came up to all of us and told us he died on scene. I was there just long enough to see the fire department pickup truck carrying his body to the remaining ambulance, the body looked like a train hit him you could not recognize him at all. The friend who was behind him went to the hospital for a mental evaluation. 

Just thinking about this...... Its hard he was a good friend who helped me learn the routine at the high school (he was a senior when i was a freshman), he told me how to keep up with stuff. And i had the first lunch and all my friends had the second lunch so he and a group of his friends had me sit at his table all of my freshman year. He was only 20 and graduated 2 years ago and now he's dead. 

Well I'm still trying to overcome this so that is part of why i wont be on for a few days. Now today i asked a girl to prom and she said no so right now I'm not in a good mood. I was to upset to even drive home after school if that goes to show how bad my life is going right now

So yeah this has been the ABSOLUTE WORST 2 days of my life. So i am  completely avoiding almost everything even minecraft i was so upset i even missed Trap practice. I have been sitting at home for the last 5 hours crying due to everything thats happened lately. 

I will still try to be on the forums but i will not be posting anything or replying to post so i dont get any more stressed out then i already am.

Right now i just need a few days to think these last 2 days was absolute  h*** so im avoiding everything to keep my blood pressure down. So i will be seeing you guys in a few days

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 4/24/2014, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Figured i might as well share what happened with the friend)
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Will be inactive for a few days Empty Re: Will be inactive for a few days

Post by FerociousFeline 4/24/2014, 8:00 pm

Take care and feel better we will be waiting for your return when you are ready <3
FerociousFeline
FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 4/24/2014, 9:05 pm

Take your time we all want you to feel better. I can say I've been in your shoes and had to deal with change and death. Just know it will get better over time and you have a community waiting for you to return.

Get well soon!
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 4/24/2014, 9:54 pm

Ok if guys wanna see what happened (well read) to my friend i just updated it so you guys can see what happened
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 4/24/2014, 9:58 pm

I may only be active once or twice a week, but i do keep an eye on the forum. As such, this is the first ive heard of this. My condolences, thunder. All i can really recomend for you is to spend some time watching or listening to comedy. I find that with all the comics out there in the world, i can always find the perfect one for any scenario to uplift the spirits.

But thats just me, i eat sleep and breath comedy. Everyone is different in what they do for comfort. Im not saying some cheap easy laughs will make everything better, but i am saying everyone needs something, be it music, art, movies... Anything that makes you happy.

Again, my condolences. I can only assume your friend was fairly young, which makes the death all the more difficult. I feel i speak for everyone when i say you have Oasis' support.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 4/24/2014, 10:02 pm

Shnoork wrote:I may only be active once or twice a week, but i do keep an eye on the forum. As such, this is the first ive heard of this. My condolences, thunder. All i can really recomend for you is to spend some time watching or listening to comedy. I find that with all the comics out there in the world, i can always find the perfect one for any scenario to uplift the spirits.

But thats just me, i eat sleep and breath comedy. Everyone is different in what they do for comfort. Im not saying some cheap easy laughs will make everything better, but i am saying everyone needs something, be it music, art, movies... Anything that makes you happy.

Again, my condolences. I can only assume your friend was fairly young, which makes the death all the more difficult. I feel i speak for everyone when i say you have Oasis' support.
Wise, wise words. My sympathies Thunder.

P.S. Just googled the accident, sounds like it must have been horrifying. Good luck getting through it.

Last edited by Xhoblophone on 4/24/2014, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 4/24/2014, 11:06 pm

iz much soz, haz much <3, hope u feel better soon, and, at least ur mom didn't try killing herself, for a 3rd time
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Candigurl198530 4/25/2014, 9:41 pm

Much <3 from afar. im sorry you lost a friend and i hope you are able to deal with the loss quickly. its so sad when people die so young. I will be adding you and his family in my prayers. Come back soon though becuz we will miss you!

Candigurl198530
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down