+2
Krazo
ThunderHorse
6 posters

Go down

Might go inactive for a while Empty Might go inactive for a while

Post by ThunderHorse 5/31/2014, 11:40 pm

Ok pretty much the title says it all

You are probably asking yourself , why will i possibly be inactive? Well i'm gonna put it straight up I'm not going into details. 

Lately i have noticed i am being left out of everything on the server more and more. everything from group mining parties to sg to helping people with builds 

despite all the time i am online nobody even ever seems to realize i'm online as if i never existed, the only time i am actually "noticed" is when i join and really all i get is a wb. When i ask people if they ever need help every time the answer i get is a no, every time i join sg u guys all stop and leave, i never seem to get any support or any kind of thanking for all the hard work i put into racehorse tournaments to make them fun, and so much more

So if i go inactive dont expect me to be online every day (i will still be on a couple times a week) and when i am online i will most likely have my chat turned off so its pretty pointless trying to talk to me other then the forums. I have been working very hard the last 2 days shearing over 100 llamas in the hot summer heat with no more then 9 hours of sleep total from the last 2 days combined so i am in no mood at all to even talk about anything going on. Between all the stress from stuff happening in real life and the recently discovered stress i have been getting on oasis, i am in NO MOOD at all to even think of talking about it with anyone. So all i will say is don't even bother trying to cheer me up as it might just add to my stress levels
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Might go inactive for a while Empty Re: Might go inactive for a while

Post by Krazo 6/1/2014, 6:12 am

I understand you think you are being left out. But you probably forget that other people can be busy as well.
They can be playing minecraft for what it was made for, building. And not only chatting.
Sometimes I don''t even see if someone says my name because I am building or playing a minigame. And about the saying hi and wb, some people don't feel the need to do that. It's not that they have to do it or they get punished, it is their own choice to say hi or wb or bye.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 6/1/2014, 10:27 am

I'll try to make this sound as less offensive as i can.

All i see here is: "Me, me, me, I & myself."
I don't know if your lack of proper sleep influenced this post or not. But your only looking at yourself right now.

You're also definitely not the first one to have this problem. We've had multiple cases where players of the community thought they were left out/ignored/etc.
Not everyone will be waiting with excitement till you log into the server. Players will have better things to do then wait for for someone to log in.
Even with helping players out/players helping you out. Not everyone will think it's a need to give a thank you everything something is done. Or will have the time or inclination to help you out. This is by no means chosen because it is you. Some just want to work on their own thing or have something else on their mind at the time.

Stop thinking everything has to do with you, or is because of you. Try to look at things from a different perspective.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 6/1/2014, 12:35 pm

You shouldn't need other people's approval to feel like you're being helpful for one thing, it's about whether YOU feel helpful or not.
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 6/1/2014, 1:25 pm

Thunder you are a good guy and you do help a lot of people but you should do it because you want to and not just for recognition for your deeds. You have helped me in the past and I appreciate it. I've healed people too sometimes without so much as I thank you but I'd do it again because I like helping people. I for one hope that you don't go inactive because you would be missed. Just get on and enjoy yourself.
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bober_rus 6/1/2014, 2:36 pm

Locking this since I see no point in this topic..you said what you wanted to say.
Also,try to get some more sleep, 9 hours in two days isn't enough
bober_rus
bober_rus
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down