ThunderHorse
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ThunderTheW0lf veteran application   Empty ThunderTheW0lf veteran application

Post by ThunderHorse 3/29/2014, 2:25 pm

Minecraft username: ThunderTheW0lf

Real name (recommended): Daniel

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: just reached the year mark and a few days short of a month (8 months "officially" since i have been on the forums for 8 months)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: until the server no longer exist 

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: every day or almost every day

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): [jrmod]4emersons

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

1) i am very mature. I take things very seriously and don't do dumb things or try to piss people off and try not to let stuff happening in real life from affecting my ability to play properly on oasis. I also respect everyone and their things cause its simple, "treat others the way you want to be treated"

2) i am active. I am online a minimum of 5 days a week for upwards of 8 hours a day both on the forums and in-game And been here a year or longer (i lost count) 

3) i am helpful. If someone ask in-game for help i will usually stop whatever i'm working on to help them. You can ask almost everyone on the server and at one time i have helped a ton of people ranging from guest to staff with builds. I donate legit blocks and items To players who need them. I do things to make the server more enjoyable for others 

4) i am responsible. I help with builds, report griefs, answer questions, explain how things work like commands and plugins, and much more 

5) i am very knowledgeable. I know quiet a bit about the history of oasis, i know most server commands, i know a few of the plugins and i can name most players and their rank, i also know a decent amount of warps.

6) i am trust-able. I do my very best to stay out of trouble and read the rules about once a week just to make sure i don't break any. And i assist staff with some things that are not staff related work. 

7) i am a donator. I have so far donated $50 of my own money and will definitely be donating more as soon as shearing season starts when i will be earning hundreds of $ so as soon as that starts you guys might see a 100$ donation sometime this year depending on what i earn. 

8) i am fair. I breed players horses and host racehorse tournaments with very valuable and rare prizes all for free. I do not value items i sell based on what others want for that specific item, i value them based on how easy it is for me to get.  

9) i am well-known on oasis. I may have been around since the 1.6 map, but i am a very easy person to recognize and online daily for hours at a time  

10) I am an overall nice person. I do my absolute best to not let real life issues affect my general mood on Oasis. I treat others the way i would expect to be treated. I do what i can to make the server more enjoyable for others before myself (since i already enjoy oasis a lot theres a reason I'm on for 8+hours a day).

11) i am generous.  If someone in-game wants to buy something and do not have enough i always send them coins so they can buy it without needing for them to pay it back or do anything to repay me.

12) i have also brought friends and family to the server as well Like TheBlazinBandit (brother) and constantly recommend oasis to people i meet.

13) i have remained loyal to Oasis. I literally only play on one server, Oasis SMP, and have played on others but they are nowhere near as fun as oasis. Once i get a headset and figure out how to download the software for Teamspeak then i will be on the teamspaeak server occasionally but SMP will always be my favorite server

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 4/1/2014, 9:48 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : More details and reasons, updated again, grammer errors fixed plus added vouches)
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

ThunderTheW0lf veteran application   Empty Re: ThunderTheW0lf veteran application

Post by ThunderHorse 3/29/2014, 10:27 pm

Ok guys added more details (btw this is not a bump)
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

ThunderTheW0lf veteran application   Empty Re: ThunderTheW0lf veteran application

Post by ThunderHorse 3/31/2014, 5:49 pm

Bump (with emers permission)
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 3/31/2014, 6:05 pm

For the past few months, I've only been active about once or twice a week. Nonetheless, more often than not I see Thunder doing something helpful and active. I really do have to VOUCH on this one.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 3/31/2014, 6:23 pm

Vouch! You are very active, helpful, nice, and trustworthy. You have helped me many times in the past and I have seen you helping others a lot, too. 

One thing though, Forum join date = official join date, so you officially have been on Oasis for 8 months.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by weeneyhutjr 3/31/2014, 7:28 pm

I would definitely vouch. you have helped me so many times and are definitely deserving of veteran xD
weeneyhutjr
weeneyhutjr
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 3/31/2014, 7:43 pm

Wow you have been here for a long time and you have gained great knowledge of oasis and minecraft. I remember every question turning into a little jepordy match between you and I. Sending filename Vouch.exe.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 3/31/2014, 9:47 pm

This guy deserves this veteran status. You can have a ThunderTheW0lf veteran application   Cman_v13
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 4/2/2014, 7:18 am

Vouch
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by pokekid3847 4/2/2014, 5:03 pm

ThunderTheW0lf veteran application   1NYnPaI
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 4/3/2014, 2:10 am

Vouch; for the following reasons;

Extreme activity: Dude, whenever I'm online you seem to be online. (Unless it's 12AM in the morning, where well, no ones online. xD)

Your ability to keep irl things from affection of mood: This is interesting. When I see people upset about irl things I see caps abuse and raging... (Not with just guests, I've seen trusteds do this.) me, I have those feelings that I need to get aggressive... But I don't talk at all to prevent it...then what you get is ghost jand sitting speechless building faster than it takes a leaf block to reproduce itself. (It r called saplingz) but this doesn't seem to be the case. I admire that ability.

Friendliness: You are a friendly Oasian who reaches out to the people and really help them out. I've seen you help others on numerous occasions, from well, yes giving legit blocks and items to those who need it. BUT, I admire the fact you refuse to spawn ANY item for anyone, who needs things that are hard to craft in buttloads (like fireworks) 

+1 vouch, this phone is being a potato and refuses to insert photo here (lolkbye) <3 jand

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyNinjaStar 4/3/2014, 9:29 pm

You've been on the sever quite a while, and I've seen you be very helpful to players, and you seem pretty mature. For that, you earn my fairy vouch!

ThunderTheW0lf veteran application   Fantasiafairyspreadingdust_zps59ae1ab5
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes 4/4/2014, 2:43 am

ThunderTheW0lf veteran application   Cereal10
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorecore666 4/4/2014, 2:57 am

ThunderTheW0lf veteran application   Terror13
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 4/6/2014, 5:00 pm

Bump :D

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 4/6/2014, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot happy face)
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 4/6/2014, 6:14 pm

ThunderTheW0lf veteran application   Amy-big-bang-theory-yes-please

Last edited by Xhoblophone on 4/22/2014, 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 4/9/2014, 10:04 pm

Bump
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 4/11/2014, 4:30 pm

Bump :(
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 4/11/2014, 4:49 pm

How come nobody has vouched 

Vouch
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

ThunderTheW0lf veteran application   Empty Lock

Post by ThunderHorse 4/13/2014, 5:59 pm

Can someone just lock this. Im clearly not getting the support i was expecting after everything iv done for the server despite all the time and money iv put in for the servers benefit. ;_;
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by SonicKiwi123 4/13/2014, 6:07 pm

But dude, 
ThunderTheW0lf veteran application   Photo_10
you have to give this time, just because there's not much activity showing up on the thread doesnt mean staff arent talking about it! :)
SonicKiwi123
SonicKiwi123
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 4/13/2014, 6:18 pm

To be fair, this app seems very underwhelming in its feedback. I would have expected more from a person like this. I can't really blame him for not being thrilled about the reception he's gotten.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 4/13/2014, 7:57 pm

Shnoork wrote:To be fair, this app seems very underwhelming in its feedback. I would have expected more from a person like this. I can't really blame him for not being thrilled about the reception he's gotten.
This, and honestly, I don't think you should give up Thunder, trust me, I had some moments like this with my app, granted, I don't have Vet, but that's really my fault (*punches inactivity in the face), but I did get VC, and the race was close. You're a great player, and you have a good chance in my opinion, and I'm positive many more feel the same way. Also, just an FYI, you do have 14 vouches, mine has 24, and has been up for about 2 months, your has been up for like 2 weeks, trust me, you've got a terrific chance.
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 4/13/2014, 9:17 pm

Alright thanks for the support guys 

Ok do not lock it and let the vouches commence
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 4/16/2014, 3:40 pm

Bump
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next