xx_honeybadgerxx veteran application!

2 posters

Go down

xx_honeybadgerxx veteran application! Empty xx_honeybadgerxx veteran application!

Post by xx_honeybadgerxx 1/27/2015, 8:05 pm

Minecraft username: xx_honeybadgerxx

Real name (recommended): erin

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: (including with old account, dilomy) 2-3 years

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: i play on oasis several times a week when i can!

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: yes! a lot.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): 4emersons (hopefully others in the reply section?)

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I have played on oasis for a lot longer than most other players! I'm also a fairly good builder so i could help the community.

xx_honeybadgerxx
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

xx_honeybadgerxx veteran application! Empty Re: xx_honeybadgerxx veteran application!

Post by 4emersons 1/27/2015, 8:15 pm

Firstly, I did not say I would vouch for this. I just told you that instead of going around asking us all, you should just post it and whoever wants to vouch can do so in the reply section here. 

One more thing: This is incredibly short for a Veteran application. This lacks selling points and should be expanded a lot. Doesn't have to be the longest one ever made, but this shows lack of effort. I'd suggest beefing that up a lot by including anything else you think could help your case.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down