Idea Alert

4 posters

Go down

Idea Alert Empty Idea Alert

Post by biocreeper187 2/25/2014, 7:05 pm

You could hold a build off where you could the theme would be a subject where its all the same idea cabins for example and copy and paste them into one map and edit the map.

I mean take some builds from build off that the staff likes and put them in a map for PH but thats up to staff

sorry i'll try to rephrase this later, to lazy.

Last edited by biocreeper187 on 2/26/2014, 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
biocreeper187
biocreeper187
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Idea Alert Empty Re: Idea Alert

Post by Accusing_panda4 2/25/2014, 7:36 pm

Are you saying to make a map for the buildoff arena or the person who wins the buildoff,or are you asking that they copy and paste it into the smp world and if you want what I just said to happen they don't do it anymore.

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChopper20 2/25/2014, 10:43 pm

You think you can rephrase your idea, cause I can't understand what you are trying to say (No Offense)
TheChopper20
TheChopper20
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 2/26/2014, 10:47 am

Yeah it kinda confused me too but I think I got your message. Smile

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 2/26/2014, 6:57 pm

I think a good way to do this would be have team build offs, where you have a few people working on one big build that could potentially be a prophunt map. This way, you get something fresh every month or two and you can basically have more people be apart of the process that would go behind making something that will be seen and enjoyed. Not every winner would necessarily be an official map, but it would definitely take some pressure off of any one person building a map or staff or something. Its a good idea, i think its something that could be put to a good use.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by biocreeper187 2/27/2014, 8:34 pm

Shnoork wrote:I think a good way to do this would be have team build offs, where you have a few people working on one big build that could potentially be a prophunt map. This way, you get something fresh every month or two and you can basically have more people be apart of the process that would go behind making something that will be seen and enjoyed. Not every winner would necessarily be an official map, but it would definitely take some pressure off of any one person building a map or staff or something. Its a good idea, i think its something that could be put to a good use.
He figured it out thank you I don't have to write this again.

Thanks  .3.
biocreeper187
biocreeper187
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by biocreeper187 2/27/2014, 8:36 pm

TheChopper20 wrote:You think you can rephrase your idea, cause I can't understand what you are trying to say (No Offense)
Look at Shnoork's post .3. he rephrased it for me yet better
biocreeper187
biocreeper187
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down