pokekid3847
Accusing_panda4
SoulSpam
mickdude2
LakeBane
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pokemon X and Y tournament. POP rules. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon X and Y tournament. POP rules.

Post by LakeBane 2/21/2014, 7:16 pm

I normally would be on the server, but I have had other things going on than just Minecraft. I should be able to get on the server easily this weekend, but with 2 nephews, school work, and not being able to focus on even talking with people, or doing the work at school, it really doesn't work much.

I should be on either tomorrow or Sunday, maybe even later today. It also doesn't help that I was aggravated with the server, even though it was on the most part my fault.

EDIT: I just added the prize I thought of for the tournament. I would like opinion for those who are playing in it if those are acceptable conditions.

LakeBane
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y tournament. POP rules. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon X and Y tournament. POP rules.

Post by LakeBane 2/22/2014, 1:28 am

I am thinking of holding the tourney on the 1st of the month. Anyone who won't be free then, please contact me through message or mail on the server.

March 1, 2014 3pm EST, same time as the last tournament that Lina and Kyorgtea held.

if not possible then, please leave suggestions for time and date, either EST(-5 greenwich) or PST (-8 greenwich) as I am in the PST time zone myself

LakeBane
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha_Panda14 2/22/2014, 10:09 pm

The date and time sound fine so far to me. The prize also sounds great. Would Rotom count as a banned legendary or is it a usuable pokemon?
Alpha_Panda14
Alpha_Panda14
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by LakeBane 2/23/2014, 2:33 am

Rotom is legal, as it is not actually a legandary. It isn't even a psuedo-legendary which are also allowed. It might have it's own battle music in 4th gen, and not sure about other generations, but that does not make it legendary. (Might as well be with his walling power)

LakeBane
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LakeBane 3/3/2014, 12:57 am

Currently, I am trying to get the tournament held on the 8th, with 2 people unanswered, and one possible, if we don't have everyone, I am going to either drop them or delay it by one week. If we are only missing a single person, we will just play, missing more than that we will delay though.

Also, shall you have it be that we all fight each other once, or go swiss where we fight people with similar records in the tournament?

LakeBane
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 3/3/2014, 4:54 pm

Ok I can do the 8th. Smile

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y tournament. POP rules. - Page 2 Empty Sorry, spaced...

Post by LakeBane 3/9/2014, 1:32 am

So sorry guys. I completely spaced about the tournament this morning. I have been lacking sleep since wednesday, and everything seems to have happened this week also. I can make the tournament back an extra week, or we can just call this off and I can just breed you all a pokemon. Your choice.

LakeBane
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2