Some news about my town(important to some)

2 posters

Go down

Some news about my town(important to some) Empty Some news about my town(important to some)

Post by Accusing_panda4 1/9/2014, 8:23 pm

I have given the town to someone else,why you ask?I will tell you later in this post.I have given ownership  to a new person,without further edue(excuse my spelling)the new owner of my town is..........*plays drumroll*......Wolffecc3636!Congragulations on getting ownership of my town.I also added some ranks to my town staff(didn't copy server staff ranks came up with own).The reason I gave my town to someone else is because I have been designing and building new things and its such a hassle to go check my town for griefs design things and build them it's just a little too much for me.P.S. if I choose you for my town staff you will have to work your way up like everybody else,with some people it's an exception.

Owner-AccusingPanda4
Supervisor(s):D7wot,kylebyle
Attendent(s):Empty,Empty,Empty
Builder(s):Empty,Empty
Helper(s):Empty,Empty

Last edited by Accusing_panda4 on 1/22/2014, 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Some news about my town(important to some) Empty Application for supervisor (pandas town)

Post by kylebyle 1/9/2014, 8:29 pm

I posted in the real format.
sorry for making my own.

Last edited by kylebyle on 1/9/2014, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I used my own format before by accident)
kylebyle
kylebyle
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

http://swamptruth.com

Back to top Go down

Some news about my town(important to some) Empty Re: Some news about my town(important to some)

Post by Accusing_panda4 1/9/2014, 8:35 pm

Nvm I've decided you have to earn that rank.

Last edited by Accusing_panda4 on 1/22/2014, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Some news about my town(important to some) Empty Le next app for supervisor in pandas town :3

Post by kylebyle 1/9/2014, 8:41 pm

Minecraft username: Kylebyle

How long have you been in MY town: basicly the day Panda told me about it

How long do you play on oasis per week: every day for at least an hour or 10 minutes

Why should I choose you: Because U and I go way back and we are really good friends. also I think that you should go by #djmastaflex because that is your true identity.
kylebyle
kylebyle
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

http://swamptruth.com

Back to top Go down

Some news about my town(important to some) Empty Re: Some news about my town(important to some)

Post by Accusing_panda4 1/9/2014, 8:51 pm

APPROVED

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 1/11/2014, 9:50 am

I've added 2 new ranks,helper and builder and I'm going to post the application.

Helper App

Minecraft Name:

How much time do you spend on oasis per week:

Will you do you best to help people of the town and what will make me choose you:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Builder App

Minecraft Name:

Pictures of builds(Has to be in survival mode):

What will make me choose you:

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down