Kevo235
Paxination
Krazo
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Heisenberg
BiggJ1939
12 posters

Go down

I got some good news and bad news ;) Empty I got some good news and bad news ;)

Post by BiggJ1939 9/22/2013, 10:38 am

Hello everyone!

So, what would you like to hear first? I figure the bad news...well...I'm pregnant....hahah jk jk :P Noooo, its worse, I won't be active at all for the next 2 weeks :(

But there is a very good reason and this is the good news (for me at least :P) my girlfriend is coming to stay with me for two weeks!! Now some of you may be thinking, "well that doesn't mean you have to spend every waking moment with her BIGG?!" And I know, however, my relationship with her is very, unique and hard. You see, she lives in England, so I only get to see her for abouttt... a max of 7 weeks a year...a YEAR. Therefore, when I am with her I can't help but want to be with her every second of every day. Also, with school and studio, I am already losing time with her.

This doesn't mean I won't pop on every once in a while to say hi :) check out some builds and help anyone :) but I just won't be staying on for long. Oasis is amazing and I love the server, but I love this girl a little more ;) as in I want to spend the rest of my life with her :)

Anyway, lets not get mushy here!! So, I will be inactive/on for a very small amount of time for the next two weeks, but after that I will be back on full time being a super cool grieffff.... I mean architect ;)

See you all around :)

PS- I am going to try to get her to play with me on Oasis so I may post something so you can all give her a great Oasis welcome :) and I may try to get her on teamspeak as well :)
BiggJ1939
BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://unexpecteddesign.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I got some good news and bad news ;) Empty Re: I got some good news and bad news ;)

Post by Heisenberg 9/22/2013, 10:42 am

I think all the staff just let out a sigh of relief at the thought of not having to constantly roll back your griefs for 2 weeks.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

I got some good news and bad news ;) Empty Re: I got some good news and bad news ;)

Post by Mr_Big_Mac_Joe 9/22/2013, 11:23 am

Well, it is nice to here that you get to spend time with your GF. I can understand how you feel about wanting to spend as much time with her as you can. Best of luck and see you when you get back.
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBigMacJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 9/22/2013, 12:27 pm

GF> Minecraft. Especially one like this, being so much miles away. Go have some fun!

Think staff can take a break too, less griefs. :D
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 9/22/2013, 5:39 pm

LIES! Your just running away cuz we are hot on your heals for that BIG Grief Job your waiting for us to find. Your getting scared and your nerves cant take it!

Any rate, at least post a pic of the girl that is keeping you from us!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 9/22/2013, 9:53 pm

Will do :) I'll be taking plenty! Also, you'll never figure out my next big grief job plans >:) it is the biggest one yet!
BiggJ1939
BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 9/23/2013, 7:34 am

Gotta lay low from all those griefs. Cool 
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 9/26/2013, 10:11 am

I got some good news and bad news ;) Dsc_7010

Here is a terrible selfie of me and her at my apartment :P I mom wanted a picture of us so I was like "selfie time!" and sent her this :) But yeah, this is the lady that my life revolves around :)
BiggJ1939
BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 9/26/2013, 11:35 am

Don't blame you man, Drop everything and go forth and be with her. Life is to short.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 9/26/2013, 11:46 am

BiggJ1939 wrote:I got some good news and bad news ;) Dsc_7010

Here is a terrible selfie of me and her at my apartment :P I mom wanted a picture of us so I was like "selfie time!" and sent her this :) But yeah, this is the lady that my life revolves around :)
I got some good news and bad news ;) Bigg_s10
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake 9/26/2013, 2:42 pm

Okie Dokie See ya in two weeks! :) She should definitely come play with us all!
Cupcake
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 9/26/2013, 9:31 pm

Grimtongue wrote:

I'm notorious for having a joker smile :-P and that's not even trying :-P hmmm maybe I should be him for Halloween ;-)
BiggJ1939
BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 9/26/2013, 10:05 pm

BiggJ1939 wrote:
Grimtongue wrote:

I'm notorious for having a joker smile :-P and that's not even trying :-P hmmm maybe I should be him for Halloween ;-)
You rock that smile dude.
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 9/26/2013, 10:21 pm

BiggJ1939 wrote:
Grimtongue wrote:

If you do you totally gots to take pics. I want to see that!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 9/26/2013, 11:06 pm

If you can get her to play that would be amazing, assuming she's cool with all us crazy gastards.
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 9/27/2013, 10:43 am

I'm slowly convincing her so we'll see :) she is very artistic too so i bet she'd be good at building :) and she's nice so she wouldn't grief like some people >.> taccy and bandit!!
BiggJ1939
BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by _Zeira_ 9/27/2013, 2:39 pm

Lol, yall are adorable! 
I hope you have a great time! ;)....and you at least have to get her on ts so we can tell her how you are a major Creep...I mean Griefer. :P

And ofcourse I could have already missed the chance to say hi since ive not been able to get on in forever.
_Zeira_
_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WokeUpDead 9/30/2013, 12:14 pm

Have a wonderful time with your girlfriend :) WE MISS YOU!!!
WokeUpDead
WokeUpDead
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down