TheChopper20
rigo
Accusing_panda4
Big_Piglet
Heisenberg
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Oasis X and Y Pokemon Tourney Signups - Page 2 Empty Re: Oasis X and Y Pokemon Tourney Signups

Post by Guest 1/5/2014, 9:02 pm

Hoping to have a date down within the next 5 days or so.

Meanwhile......

Pokemon Strategies: Team Blimpcario
Day 3: Blimpy and Lucario still aren't getting along, but are making a little progress.
Oasis X and Y Pokemon Tourney Signups - Page 2 JLG0xHG

Back to top Go down

Oasis X and Y Pokemon Tourney Signups - Page 2 Empty Re: Oasis X and Y Pokemon Tourney Signups

Post by Malris_Bengado 1/6/2014, 11:20 am

Please let me know soon enough we maybe loosing power here and idk how long it will be till we get it back so if i don't reply in the next week and the turrny comes up i'm sorry life in the winter time in the northcountry sucks balls
Malris_Bengado
Malris_Bengado
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/6/2014, 3:25 pm

Ugh, i would TOTALLY sign up but Ive been so busy lately! First term exams in 2 weeks, and as it is said, school before Oasis... I really wanna see how this pans out though! Gotta see if we can export those battle videos!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/6/2014, 4:51 pm

We're thinking about either This Friday or Next Friday/Saturday for tourney. Most likely the second one .3. (More time = more prepared = more challenge = better battles).

Also, two more rules.

Non Negotiable:
Partners can not have the same mega. Each player can have one mega, but you cannot have the same as your teammate.

Negotiable: We prefer no Mr.Mime's simply because it's creepy. (Obviously, if anyone's planning to use mr.mime, that's fine, but they're downright creepy)

Back to top Go down

Post by pokekid3847 1/6/2014, 8:51 pm

Mr Mime - The creeper of the pokemon universe.
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSpam 1/7/2014, 3:20 pm

ok this is for Jason he will be my partner in the tournament!!! Oh and i was that friend on the app... im proud!! And please have it on a saterday!
SoulSpam
SoulSpam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChopper20 1/7/2014, 4:55 pm

I have a question. During the tournament are we allowed to use game chat with our partner?
TheChopper20
TheChopper20
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/7/2014, 5:29 pm

^
Asked Logan on this, since I haven't used gamechat yet
"I'd say yes but it might go to all players
I'd suggest Skype between partners" -Logan
So yes .3.

As of now we're planning to have this next saturday, trying to work out all the time frames still.

updating teams now

Back to top Go down

Post by CoyoteShambles42 1/8/2014, 7:06 am

Username: CoyoteShambles

Time Zone: Central USA time

What times are you normally free?: 5pm till 7pm, then 7:30pm to 9pm on weekdays.  Free from 9am to any time on weekends.

Friendcode: In the Friend Code Thread

Teammate:  Yes, TBD701, who shares the same timezone and free times with me.

Sorry for the late messy entry.0 ;-;
I'm in a huge hurry
CoyoteShambles42
CoyoteShambles42
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSpam 1/8/2014, 3:26 pm

So i have a question: How will the tournament be conducted? Will we go to Live tournaments in the first place??? Or will we go to battle in accuantinces? Please answer this.
SoulSpam
SoulSpam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Malris_Bengado 1/9/2014, 12:17 am

Lina is there going to be a lvl cap or we doing this the traditional all pokemon are set to lvl 50 once battle starts style? Also Lina wobbafet isn't the only pokemon that can learn desony bond. (sorry for spellin i know i suck at it)
Malris_Bengado
Malris_Bengado
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by pokekid3847 1/9/2014, 1:26 am

^ Malris, Yes many pokemon can learn destiny bond, But wobbuffet has an ability called shadow tag which prevents the opponent from switching pokemon, Which is very op.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shadow_Tag
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/9/2014, 2:40 am

Malris_Bengado wrote:Lina is there going to be a lvl cap or we doing this the traditional all pokemon are set to lvl 50 once battle starts style? Also Lina wobbafet isn't the only pokemon that can learn desony bond. (sorry for spellin i know i suck at it)
Other destiny Bond pokemon are fine, it's wobbufetts with it that create a problem.
No level cap, Normal Rules, so it will autofix them to 50 .3.

@Soul Multi Battles Live

Back to top Go down

Post by frazermine 1/9/2014, 2:19 pm

when is this being held?
frazermine
frazermine
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/9/2014, 2:53 pm

Lina wrote:^

As of now we're planning to have this next saturday, trying to work out all the time frames still.

Back to top Go down

Post by frazermine 1/9/2014, 3:02 pm

as in the 10th and 11th or not?
frazermine
frazermine
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/9/2014, 3:02 pm

Whichever day saturday is (Not this saturday)

Back to top Go down

Post by frazermine 1/9/2014, 3:06 pm

few cause i am still training XD
frazermine
frazermine
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Oasis X and Y Pokemon Tourney Signups - Page 2 Empty Pokemon X AND Y tourtament

Post by jason4802 1/9/2014, 4:10 pm

Minecraft username:Jason4802

Time Zone:EST (Maryland)

What times are you normally free?:3:00 to 4:00 and 7:00 to 8:30

FreindCode (Optional to post publically, you may choose to keep it among competitors when the time comes and not post it here):Dont want to put it cuz other people can see it

Decided on a teammate yet? (Yes/Notyet):Yes

If yes, then who:Soulspam19

jason4802
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Malris_Bengado 1/9/2014, 5:36 pm

Good to know because i was wondering because fairness in battle say one team has all 100s and others are mix matched not truely fair if not everyone is even no. Anyways any other moves/pokemon being bant?
Malris_Bengado
Malris_Bengado
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 1/9/2014, 6:04 pm

Is the tournament this saturday or next saturday,sorry I lost track of time XD

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by pokekid3847 1/10/2014, 8:31 am

Lina wrote:We're thinking about either This Friday or Next Friday/Saturday for tourney. Most likely the second one .3. (More time = more prepared = more challenge = better battles).
If that answers your question panda.3.
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/10/2014, 1:42 pm

Lina wrote:
Lina wrote:

srs
Anyways....

Next Saturday is definite as of this time.
I'm thinking anywhere from 2pm EST to 11pm EST, but we're still deciding on the exact time I:
Australia, when are you awake on our saturday? XD

@Mal we don't have any other moves banned at this point (or mons)

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSpam 1/10/2014, 1:51 pm

THIS WILL BE AWESOME@!!!!!!!! Sractch my gengar i am useing a poke that u all will hate and swords dance ur face off
SoulSpam
SoulSpam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 1/10/2014, 1:54 pm

SoulSpam wrote:THIS WILL BE AWESOME@!!!!!!!! Sractch my gengar i am useing a poke that u all will hate and swords dance ur face off

Thanks for telling us it's a physical attacker. :]
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next