wedell2
timlebrun21
elenamosh10
4emersons
Artateck
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application

Post by Guest 12/26/2013, 6:11 pm

timlebrun21 wrote:Art, You claim you want to be a jr mod where you dont even know how to use colored writing on signs. You should learn how to do that before you even think of jr mod, I had to help you with it :/

And I needed help with that after I got Guide/JrMod XD

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application

Post by Xhoblophone 12/26/2013, 10:03 pm

timlebrun21 wrote:Art, You claim you want to be a jr mod where you dont even know how to use colored writing on signs. You should learn how to do that before you even think of jr mod, I had to help you with it :/
No offense Tim, but who really cares, you could learn how to do that in 30 seconds.
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Clutch10 12/27/2013, 8:04 am

You got a vouch from me, because although I don't know you very well, you are an active player on Oasis, and you help others whenever you can, and him becoming Jr. Mod could only better the server.
Captain_Clutch10
Captain_Clutch10
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzGirl25565 12/27/2013, 8:30 am

Vouch, Vouch, Vouch! I read every single word of it and every time I did it made me feel like you deserve it more! Good luck on Jr Mod! 
JazzGirl25565

JazzGirl25565
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application - Page 2 Empty Thankyou All For The Outgoing Support

Post by Artateck 12/27/2013, 2:24 pm

I just want to thank you all again for the outgoing support you have given over the time after I applied for this rank. I t means a lot and I couldn't do without you guys! Smile
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application - Page 2 Empty Well, Lets see...

Post by daerikman 12/27/2013, 2:57 pm

Great Job on the App! It's not my position to say but you could be someone to rely on in the server. You had very few grammatical errors, and took your time into making this application. So for me, its a vouch!

daerikman
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application - Page 2 Empty Thankyou

Post by Artateck 12/28/2013, 3:36 pm

Thankyou for your kind words  Smile
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 12/28/2013, 8:17 pm

Iv looked at it before but had an emergency to take care of and didn't have time to post my opinion but now i do so heres what I'm gonna say

You are a very helpful and active player from what iv seen. Always helping the new players and are one of the most mature players on the server and based on the length and time spent making this post i can tell you are serious about wanting staff for helping players and not wanting to be above all other players. The fact that you do what you can currently to try to help staff shows you deserve this rank. You have my vouch 100% you deserve every bit of this rank.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Thunder

Post by Artateck 12/29/2013, 7:51 am

Smile
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application - Page 2 Empty Vouch

Post by Zharwin 12/30/2013, 9:23 am

I do believe art deserves this position. Hes been really nice, donated torwards the server, and is relieable.

\        /
  \    /
    \/   ouch

Zharwin
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by ej002011 12/31/2013, 7:37 pm

Artateck has been quite helpful in the short time ive been here (roughly 3 months now). I had no idea he has been here for 3 years, heck ive only been playing mc for 4 months XD. i think he would be a good addition to the staffing team, and probably needed, as there are nots mods online 24 hours a day :/  <--- (which is needed IMO)

ej002011
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Forlornshadow 12/31/2013, 11:10 pm

I've seen you around in game. You seem like the helpful type, so here's my vouch. ^^ Hopefully you get the promo, keep up the good work!
Forlornshadow
Forlornshadow
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico_Dubai 1/4/2014, 7:16 am

Honestly, i don't think that you're ready for this honorably title as JrMod.

i don't see you online that much, (could be timezone tho)

-Nico

Nico_Dubai
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application - Page 2 Empty About that

Post by Artateck 1/10/2014, 8:38 am

I don't know if you made this after I told everyone the news or what, but, I told everyone that I would be inactive for about a week. And, before I got back on, I saw you for buckets of time. I just wanted to point this out, since it seems the only reason you would not like to vouch for me would be because of my supposed inactivity.
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application - Page 2 Empty Thankyou for about two years of fun.

Post by Artateck 1/13/2014, 7:59 pm

I just wanted to say thankyou for putting up with me for this long, I never thought I would get the amount of vouches I did... thankyou :) Smile  Smile  Smile  What a Face
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleInYourFace 1/13/2014, 8:14 pm

Holy crap this is amazing. My words are genuine when I say you are right a Staffie is someone you look up to and  relay on when you're in trouble (unless you ARE the trouble). I'm usually really hard on JrMod apps because JrMod is the first step to becoming full time Staffie, and Staff and I have always had a good relationship. I 've always understood them and how they have to kind of "pull their punches" and I hope you can live up to the JrMod name because I vouch.

[Achievement Get!]
Get Vouched By An Apple!
AppleInYourFace
AppleInYourFace
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 1/14/2014, 9:04 pm

I may not have much in-game experience with you but anyone who is willing to solve problems before the admins are involved is great in my book. If all that you say is true then I believe that you will be a GREAT Jr mod. With your patience, knowledge, and skill you can and will cause many great things to occur.

\/ouch
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application - Page 2 Empty VOUCH

Post by lorie246 1/14/2014, 9:13 pm

I don't know Arcateck very well but every time that I see him and I need help, he's always the one who ends up doing the job.

VOUCH
lorie246
lorie246
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application - Page 2 Empty Thankyou

Post by Artateck 1/15/2014, 7:04 am

Thankyou  Smile
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application - Page 2 Empty vouch

Post by play4lol 1/17/2014, 5:10 pm

you asked nicely so you have my vouch.
play4lol
play4lol
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application - Page 2 Empty Added very important part to Jr.Mod app.

Post by Artateck 1/18/2014, 4:59 pm

If you have read my Jr.Mod app before, and did not vouch, maybe consider reading it again, for it has been stocked up with more information  Smile
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by monster51234 2/4/2014, 4:45 am

Vouch,
you seem to know what youre talking about.

monster51234
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittycatteo 3/9/2014, 6:27 pm

Annnnnnddddd u helped me on my first say on oasis 1.7.2 and u made me a house how nice :) and I can imagine u making great builds for the server. What do u think this is? Is it a vouch? Tots!
-Passes a vouch while looking like cat-yoda - Keep this at all times, child. And know that I am always with you. -Vanishes and leaves CatPaw marks-
Kittycatteo
Kittycatteo
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bober_rus 3/10/2014, 8:16 am

Locked by request. Make a new one or ask any staff member to unlock it if you'll want to run for Jr. Mod again.
bober_rus
bober_rus
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2