Jr Mod. Application

3 posters

Go down

Jr Mod. Application Empty Jr Mod. Application

Post by therunner16 6/2/2016, 6:59 pm

i show this by not using caps or swearing because we have some  members on oasis, also i do not steal or be offensive to others

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:8 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:till i die 

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Livvy,

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:
Some people need a mentor some need a guide,some need a member of staff that they can rely on I love to help people out even someone whose trusted as well who may have forgotten some rules.  I want to be able to make a difference, I know the people who joined after me are happy and i'd be happy to be a part of the staff who are helpers to all when they need it the most. i also loved when i first joined and was welcomed it was a true blessing and i would love to be someone's role-model.
also i would love to be able to teleport people who need it but there are no staff on at the time so i'm stuck there saying to myself i wish could help, that is not me begging that is me asking form the bottom of my pixel hearts, also most other staff cant be on in the hours that i'm sometimes on and i show amazing leader ship in scouts where next year i will be senior patrol leader but enough of me blabbing on about that i want oasis to be known and to be voted top of everything i would even add new votes each day. Oasis is where i learned the basics and where i would like to each the basic to new members everyday. 
its so cool that people are helped but what if there is no one there to help then thats where i step in. i have told the command and # of homes to members as i was told by others before me so thank and i love everyone on and off on oasis. Go Adventure-Atticus17 Cool Cool Smile Smile    

Last edited by therunner16 on 6/4/2016, 7:27 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Using Suggestions)

therunner16
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Jr Mod. Application Empty Re: Jr Mod. Application

Post by LivvyOasisYT 6/3/2016, 4:05 pm

I would add a little more to this applications. Like, how mature you are, your advantages and disadvantages etc. But that's just me.
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by therunner16 6/3/2016, 4:40 pm

ok thanks

therunner16
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFluffyKitsune 6/3/2016, 7:16 pm

Yeah, what Livvy said. Plus you need to be more active on the forums too, and be a great player in general that pretty much every usual player knows and can count on for assistance with just about anything. 

This is like taking on an actual job since you'll be spending time dealing with server stuff as well as any builds you make or anything else you do for fun on the server. Put more consideration and information into an application.
TheFluffyKitsune
TheFluffyKitsune
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down