o.o read dis. idk wht to call it XD but its not a rant i promise

4 posters

Go down

o.o read dis. idk wht to call it XD but its not a rant i promise Empty o.o read dis. idk wht to call it XD but its not a rant i promise

Post by echolectrical 8/2/2013, 12:28 pm

A lot of people on Oasis are just so helpful and nice. I got on early today because I had to go with my dad and his wife to work. And pretty much every time some on got on there were many "hi"s or "hey"s and I usually don't see that when im on later. and medium asked for help and 4 people (myself included) said they would help. XD I just wanted to tell you all to keep up that nice-ness. I love seeing it and receiving it :D
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

o.o read dis. idk wht to call it XD but its not a rant i promise Empty Re: o.o read dis. idk wht to call it XD but its not a rant i promise

Post by Revilo410 8/2/2013, 1:58 pm

Nice that you feel happy about this kind of thing, it is always nice when you get a good welcome onto the server :)
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

o.o read dis. idk wht to call it XD but its not a rant i promise Empty Re: o.o read dis. idk wht to call it XD but its not a rant i promise

Post by _Zeira_ 8/2/2013, 2:02 pm

I have to admit I am bad about forgetting to welcome people. Partially because I get in the zone, and partially because im a bit shy sometimes. >.<

*Note to self* Be helpful more often....lol
_Zeira_
_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 8/2/2013, 2:58 pm

I welcome people oftenly... But they don't say hello back. I think it's because i have a murder smile on.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by echolectrical 8/2/2013, 3:51 pm

XD you guys are awesome. Never a day goes by on oasis where I'm not laughing my butt off at some point XD even though I can't get on the server I'm still on the forums and even here you can get a good laugh
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down