really dont know wht to call this so CHICK"S SECOND RANT

3 posters

Go down

really dont know wht to call this so CHICK"S SECOND RANT Empty really dont know wht to call this so CHICK"S SECOND RANT

Post by echolectrical 8/1/2013, 1:02 am

ok so this rant SHOULD be short. I just figured id get some stuff out here rather than having to "scream" to be heard in game.
ok so ill just start from the beginning of my night on Oasis. I logged on to find my town kinda wrecked with no records of anything. >.> and this time my gates were messed up as well. a bunch of my animals were out. a big chunk of my road was gone. and some WE had been undone. ok so I was in a good mood relatively until I logged on and all my hard work on my town made me kinda lose it which I apologize for. <.< anyways theres this piece of bedrock floating in my house and since I found it, its been annoying the HELL outta me. I messaged every staff member who was on and no one replied. heck no one replied when I said it in regular chat or even when lovely said it. >.> so I basically rage quit. I figured before I flip out again I ought to let out some stuff >.>  so sorry for this random rant. I needed it ;n;
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

really dont know wht to call this so CHICK"S SECOND RANT Empty Re: really dont know wht to call this so CHICK"S SECOND RANT

Post by Linkinparkey 8/1/2013, 5:54 am

Could you hit me up when you log on again? :) Also, in the future try using /helpop (if u didn't already try it)... The message we get from that stands out from the rest, which makes it easier to notice :)
Linkinparkey
Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

really dont know wht to call this so CHICK"S SECOND RANT Empty Re: really dont know wht to call this so CHICK"S SECOND RANT

Post by Gweedo358 8/1/2013, 9:20 am

Hey Chick all of what you see Is my fault I was trying to help Weird I will spend the evening tonight fixing all what is wrong. Don't you worry I will fix it all ok. No one was messing with you it was a restore command.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by echolectrical 8/1/2013, 2:21 pm

yes I did try /helpop linkin and ty gweedo. I was rly frustrated last night. id had a long day of walking around Navy Pier.
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/1/2013, 2:49 pm

That line of torches that goes directly through someones house and windows keeps reappearing XD Every now and then someone reports it as a grief and I think "didn't I just fix this yesterday?". I've fixed it 3 times now XD It's been doing this all week ._.
...I shall name them "ghost torches"

Back to top Go down

Post by echolectrical 8/1/2013, 6:45 pm

XD ghost torches I like it
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down