commander_chair
8 posters

Go down

Dylstrosity2's Ban Appeal Empty Dylstrosity2's Ban Appeal

Post by Dylstros 6/26/2013, 9:26 pm

I know I'm digging my own grave here, but here I go;
Minecraft username: Dylstrosity2

Mod/Admin who banned you: Almost all of the staff

Reason you were banned:  There was this (I'm not Wish, look in the comments), Then there was thisThen the butthurt of thisAfter the frustration of thisThen there was more of thisChuck in some of thisWhich ended up with thisWhich ended with this.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:

To be honest, I shouldn't! I broke almost every rule there is, when I had a break, and matured, I was  S T U P I D  and made another identity just so I would be back on, when I should have appealed. Only some of the playerbase will like me, let alone trust me. It will take me a good 6 months to get Trusted, and I can say goodbye to T+ or Veteran. I just want the community. I just want, one more, just one more chance, at showing Oasis that I am not a waste. I just want all my old friends to trust me with paying them back some dirt, that I can be as helpful as ever, that I would not move from spawn until I have read the website rules and memorised them. I know I have potential, but have wasted it because I was immature. I know the outcome, if I am unbanned will be me walking, on thin ice, so if I run too fast it breaks and I fall. Everyone will be out to get me, but I just want to be logging into Oasis again. I know that I have matured in this one month I left, Wish495 and I have been working on our own server, but it hasn't got much of a community! All I ask is for one more chance, just one.

Dylstros

Back to top Go down

Dylstrosity2's Ban Appeal Empty Re: Dylstrosity2's Ban Appeal

Post by commander_chair 6/26/2013, 9:33 pm

i didnt read any of it, and frankly i dont care. it's a no.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo 6/26/2013, 9:33 pm

GTFO, you're not getting unbanned, none of the staff wants you unbanned, nor the players, Oasis is a happier, safer place without you here. Find another server LOCKED. (if any of the other staff have anything to add be my guest.)
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 6/26/2013, 10:19 pm

You are not welcome here Dyl, You will never be unbanned, time to grow up, get over it, and find a new server!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawell 6/26/2013, 10:25 pm

Pandaz1 wrote:Through science and humanities, My schooling became worse because of Oasis, Late nights talking to people, Procrastinating from my education.
Pandaz1 wrote:I will miss Oasis, And every now and then I will try to connect, or check out the promotion sub-forum of the website, Looking at which new faces have gotten higher than I will ever dream about.

I hope you realize that this is a mentally unhealthy decision to go by, as I have said before.

Jawell wrote:This means that trying to log back onto the server occasionally is probably not the most mentally healthy thing to do. 

You said that you have been letting your grades slip for a minecraft server.  I hope you realize that this is only going to screw you over in the long run.  You are shutting down what's better for your future because of the past.  I believe that it's been time for you to move on for a long time, and you're not willing to accept it.  The only thing that we, as staff, can to about that is to leave you alone, as you are supposed to be leaving us alone.  If you know what's good for you, you should stop thinking about oasis, a minecraft server, and move on to bigger and better things.
Jawell
Jawell
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 6/26/2013, 10:50 pm

Far too often am I found in the position of giving someone another chance and being taken advantage of. To be frank, you've had so many chances to show us that you belong here that giving you another is almost a guarenteed waste of time for us. Hell, last time I even made sure that I stick my neck out so that you'd get a fair chance at an appeal and I got shit on for it, for obvious reasons.

You don't belong here, move on. Make new friends. Don't tell me you can't because you can.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 6/26/2013, 10:54 pm

umm NO
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Piglet 6/26/2013, 11:40 pm

I don't see how you could have thought you'd get another chance.
Big_Piglet
Big_Piglet
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/27/2013, 12:10 am

I knew you as pandaz... I didn't know you as the Dyl that did so much damage that every staff member here would give an absolute "No" to any appeal you ever make... I only know half of this story, and I probably will only ever know half of it. I can never really say anything relating to your ban(s) since I am not the one who knows the whole story. All I can say is I'm glad I knew the better half of it. :\
However, I can supply music to sum this up:

music is always good .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 6/27/2013, 12:14 am

Let my friend the engineer sum up my feelings about this.

Also you are such an attention whore. Thanks for making the staff feel so compelled to comment on your stature. I hope our little...responses... have boosted your ego slightly.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down