New verteran application for Devildog115

4 posters

Go down

New verteran application for Devildog115 Empty New verteran application for Devildog115

Post by devildog115 4/11/2011, 1:06 pm

Please remember, you must have been on the server for 18 days before you will be considered for Veteran candidate. (In case you're wondering, Artisan is 12.)

Veteran rank is a step up from Trusted rank- it is the highest rank a "guest", or player who is not on the moderating team, can have.

Minecraft username: devildog115

Real name (recommended): Austin Roddy

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Jan 12 2011

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Every day for atleast 4-6 hours , friday,sat all night

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you:
FinalWorld, Saetan , Sainteven, Ariley , , XxLegendxX, XxGoldminexX, Kingnothing_01 ,moomoomage,bamby,

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:. I built a city (Greenville) and i was about to give up untill i met final who gave me inspiration to keep on building an not to give up from greifers , i built a wall an underground housing which is growing by the day , we have atleast 11 people living there. I moved out an into goldmines The Lost City an i got a job an helped around the area with goldmine, I have made a restrant at spleef and i give away free food if an wonderer travels there. in my city i built 3-4 houses with nice upgrades ask -FinalWorld- i even made a store to donate free stuff thats non needed. (mabey people wont steal if they got something for free at my city .

the reason i want Veteran - because I absolutely
Love to build an help outhers build once i get a ideal i just flow with it.
also when i become veteran i can be able to tp to outhers than asking busy admin's/veteran's
an following the huge land it would be quicker if i could tp to them an actully help them right away instead of takeing 1-2 hours to find them. MY Project i would Love to build would be a Dam it would be 10 blocks wide 10-30blocks high an it would actully have water flooding through (i like detail) it an then i would make a hotel or cabins out side of it an when im online Water will be flowing throught it . i also love to decorate when if i can , 3 rules style, retro, diffrent , or just rare from seeing on this server retro only if it matches , if you would want to see the 3 houses goto greenville an look in underground houseing an look for a sign saying sunny avn' an or ask final world.

this is the best server i have ever been on. i got 2 of my friends from an old server to come here brotherpk an faststang an this is the only server ill be going on. best people, nice staff /people /friends.
I really want to start on that project but it wont happend untill i get the recources.

(modifyed old app)

Thank you,
Austin-devildog115
devildog115
devildog115
Banned
Banned

http://www.P2SF.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

New verteran application for Devildog115 Empty Re: New verteran application for Devildog115

Post by Vegeta400 4/11/2011, 7:47 pm

Vouch. :)
Vegeta400
Vegeta400
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

New verteran application for Devildog115 Empty Re: New verteran application for Devildog115

Post by Berezur 4/12/2011, 6:35 am

Definitly vouch.

~Berezur~
Berezur
Berezur
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger8048 4/12/2011, 12:04 pm

Vouch

Digger8048
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down