Snowfire16 Veteran Application

2 posters

Go down

Snowfire16 Veteran Application  Empty Snowfire16 Veteran Application

Post by Snowfire16 7/19/2012, 4:04 am

Minecraft username: snowfire16

Real name (recommended): Peter

Location: United States of America (Not trying to be rude, but is this neccesary?)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since late december (Been on and off)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Hopefully a long time, as long as I can fit it into my schedule

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes, I have voted a few times

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): I believe that if you want to vouch for someone you believe deserves this position, than vouch, I'm not going to ask people if they'd vouch

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:
I believe that I deserve Veteran status for a multitude of reasons, First off, I would like to point out that becoming a veteran, would further aid me to help many other players with their daily predicaments that could be rather annoying to other players online. Secondly, I respect the staff, and their wide variety of wisdom of the server that they have rightfully earned. Thirdly, as long as I can remember, I have followed the rules on Oasis-smp (Been unrightfully and Unknowingly banned once) and have tryed to help other players out. I know that the promos are drawing close, and I am unlikely to gain a spot for veteran, but I hope that I do get it.

Hoping for the best, Snowfire16

Last edited by Snowfire16 on 7/20/2012, 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Tidying up old Application, felt that it didn't go up to my standards of writing a formal application)

Snowfire16
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Snowfire16 Veteran Application  Empty Re: Snowfire16 Veteran Aplication (We have cookies ;P)

Post by Snowfire16 7/19/2012, 4:05 am

Wow, now that I notice it i am horrible at organizing a paragraph... Oh well ;P

Snowfire16
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Snowfire16 Veteran Application  Empty Re: Snowfire16 Veteran Application

Post by jackOPSftw 7/19/2012, 7:26 am

Snowfire16 wrote:
P.S. I am a Dirt Digger, so should that affect my application? I really hope not XD

Dirt digger is just a Posting rank. Posts on the forums do not affect you ranking up.
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Snowfire16 Veteran Application  Empty Re: Snowfire16 Veteran Application

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down