Polanco for veteran!! (Foreals this time)

2 posters

Go down

Polanco for veteran!! (Foreals this time) Empty Polanco for veteran!! (Foreals this time)

Post by Kabooseman756 7/16/2012, 10:01 pm

*BEFORE COMMENTING/READING*
Please disregard my old Vet app.
It was a HUGE misunderstanding on my side. <3

Minecraft username:PPolanco27 (Polanco)

Real name (recommended):Shane

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:Roughly 15 months... a little more. (About 3 months of Inactivity.. so roughly 12 months)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:Till it shuts down, or life needs me. Playing for a total of about... 6 hours/day

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: too many times to remember

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):BroadStreetBully and Madscientist032 said... "I vouch after reading"...
Dont know if that counts or not.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:Okay. To start off, Whenever A new player joins, I welcome them and ask them to read the rules and how to get tools. I love helping people figure things out, and I'm always there to give someone a hand. If I am needed for something, or someone asks me to tp them to someone else... I dont say "No, thats not my job." or "Dude, just walk" or "I dont care what you want." And I love helping the staff. Like what im currently doing, helping make the statues of staff for next spawn. (Hehe, spoiler alert) I give most of my time to the server, no matter what. When my brother boots me off of the computer we share, i beg my mom to get on hers just so I can play on oasis. Thats just about it. If you believe i missed something, or want to give feedback, or just want to vouch, VReplyV.
Thank you for your time!
-Polanco
Kabooseman756
Kabooseman756
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Polanco for veteran!! (Foreals this time) Empty Re: Polanco for veteran!! (Foreals this time)

Post by MarcoTheGod 7/16/2012, 10:03 pm

Youre a nice player and a nice buyer and seller of wool :D LE VOUCH.
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Polanco for veteran!! (Foreals this time) Empty Re: Polanco for veteran!! (Foreals this time)

Post by Kabooseman756 7/16/2012, 10:06 pm

MarcoTheGod wrote:a nice buyer and seller of wool
Sadly, not anymore. The shop business was getting too stressful because
of people saying "POLANCO I NEED MORE WOOL!!". So, i sold my shop. :/
Kabooseman756
Kabooseman756
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 7/16/2012, 10:14 pm

I talked about MY wool shop , lol.

He sold me 15 stacks of wool.
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down