[FINALLY]You waited a long time, but here it is... META'S VETERAN APPLICATION

2 posters

Go down

[FINALLY]You waited a long time, but here it is... META'S VETERAN APPLICATION Empty [FINALLY]You waited a long time, but here it is... META'S VETERAN APPLICATION

Post by Metapher 12/16/2010, 3:34 pm

Minecraft Username: Metapher

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Exactly 25 Days! Thats nearly a month ;)

How long do you plan on being on THIS server?: Well, let me tell you this way: I dont plan being on another server. So... i will play as long as this server exists.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: walshie4, Sinical, IAlloy

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:
Well... first of all, I (of course) combine ALL those good elements which destinguish a veteran from mortal trusted players: I am decent, kind, hardworking, careful, precise, softhearted, sensitive, helpful, skilled, and I am neither arrogant nor snooty in any way. Seriously: I am working on great projects, I try to help both new and long-time players and I really enjoy this game, especially this game on this server. I like the guys here and I've already found some friends. Thus I would be a perfect candidate for a Veteran, because... I AM a veteran.

Thank you.

Metapher
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

[FINALLY]You waited a long time, but here it is... META'S VETERAN APPLICATION Empty Re: [FINALLY]You waited a long time, but here it is... META'S VETERAN APPLICATION

Post by BenKetchum 12/16/2010, 4:54 pm

I'll vouch for you. Good luck man. :) Hope we both earn veteran statuses.

BenKetchum
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down