Z
Croky1
Revilo410
minecontemp8
MrShatang
Dylstrosity2
12 posters

Go down

Dylstrosity2's Veteran Application. Empty Dylstrosity2's Veteran Application.

Post by Dylstrosity2 7/14/2012, 2:03 am

Minecraft username: dylstrosity2

Real name (recommended): Dylan

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Well... I started the 13th of April (Friday :O) And I wasn't active for about 2 months, So all up about 2 months of actual play?

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Well, I used to be on about 4 hours a day... But that was back then. I often play about 2 hours here now a day.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes, Many many times.

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): xXShatangXx (Donator but he insisted), Madscientist032

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I'm not too sure, But I don't want this to act like I'm better than everyone... I am very active here, I'm sure almost all the Trusted+ ranks know me, And I greet people the best I can to make sure they enjoy their stay, E.g Tell them the kit's and if they need any help they shouldn't be afraid to ask.

I also ask regular players if they need help. I've dug up a few server glitches that I have told staff about several times and all up, I think me being Veteran can't hurt anyone and a lot of people will benefit from this hopeful promotion.

I thank anyone that took the time to read my application and only accept me if you truly think I should be Veteran.
-Dyl
Dylstrosity2
Dylstrosity2
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Dylstrosity2's Veteran Application. Empty Re: Dylstrosity2's Veteran Application.

Post by MrShatang 7/14/2012, 2:07 am

Not sure it counts, but I told I would vouch so: Vouch!

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Dylstrosity2's Veteran Application. Empty Re: Dylstrosity2's Veteran Application.

Post by minecontemp8 7/14/2012, 2:16 am

I'm only a member but I think a veteranized Dyl is a very good idea.

minecontemp8
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Dylstrosity2's Veteran Application. Empty RE

Post by Revilo410 7/14/2012, 3:57 am

You've only been on 2 months?

Enjoy oasis a bit before going for big ranks like veteran, I have been on for 8 months and im still only trusted.

Wait a bit before going for vet is my opinion.

There are a lot of people running for it and if you have only been on two months then its unlikely you will be picked.

@[WS][Trusted]Revilo410

Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylstrosity2 7/14/2012, 4:26 am

Thanks for the feedback Revilo,

I am at the moment Trusted+ and I think me getting Veteran won't hurt anyone, But most probably bonus a lot of people.

Any other vouches, Feedback and notes are all welcome. I will not whine if the feedback is bad ect.

-Dyl
Dylstrosity2
Dylstrosity2
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Croky1 7/14/2012, 4:39 am

Ok, dyl, I shall be really honest with you.

At first, I didn't know you that well, and took my desicion from other players' posts. I vouched. But, today, you were on, and all I heard from you was:

LAG NINJA MONKEY HELP ME CAPS SPAM GREIF

..And other irrevelant messages. Now, I hate to be mean to people, especially players at a recognized rank such as yourself, but you are making yourself look much younger (I'm trying to put this in nice terms :P) on the server, which is what most default players do. This, despite my previous desicions, leads to the withdrawl of my vouch.

Im goin to conclude with a few more points. You did say you left, didnt you? Then make it know that you are going to stick around for longer now that you're back. Dont put random messages in chat, and hope with blind faith that you are going to achieve something, because you won't. And finally, play AT LEAST another 3 months before you consider re-applying.

Hope this clears any confusion you may of hpreviously had :).

-Croky

[EDIT] Another thing which REALLY annoys me is the fact that you seem to disregard the SURVIVAL element out of S mp. Remember your post about /kit food? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about now. I'm just saying.

Last edited by Croky1 on 8/12/2012, 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 7/14/2012, 9:36 am

Alright dyl, pardon my rudeness, but I think this has to be said.
You left for like 2 months, and said you weren't coming back.i
Now you come back, and apply for vet?
Doesn't make sense to me.
Like literally, the first thing I said when I saw this topic was: your kidding me..

Alright I got that out. Now on to the more positive side of my response.
Like I said, you just got back after a few months of being afk,
And, you werent here for too long before.
Just give it some time. Start playing more and being more acticve, and I'll vouch.
And again, pardon my rudeness. Thanks.

Last edited by Zwall99 on 11/4/2012, 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/14/2012, 9:44 am

Zwall99 wrote:Alright dyl, pardon my rudeness, but I think this has to be said.

You left for like 2 months, and said you weren't coming back.

Now you come back, and apply for vet?

Doesn't make sense to me.

Like literally, the first thing I said when I saw this topic was: your kidding me..

Alright I got that out. Now on to the more positive side of my response.

Like I said, you just got back after a few months of being afk,

And, you werent here for too long before.

Just give it some time. Start playing more and being more acticve, and I'll vouch.

And again, pardon my rudeness. Thanks.

And two months is not long enough to be even considered for Vet. Even more so when you figure in that you left the server for a month 0.0
Revilos been here for 8 months and he's not vet. I've been here 10 months and I'm not vet. Zwall's been here two weeks longer than me and he's not vet. Who are to say that you are a better candidate then the three of us? I say that you should just play. you have trusted plus? Then enjoy that.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 7/14/2012, 9:46 am

I dont know you, but I think you re a very good player. VOUCH
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 7/14/2012, 9:56 am

mickdude2 wrote: you have trusted plus? Then enjoy that.

Well said friend

Well said.

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 7/14/2012, 11:20 am

Vet isn't only about the playtime, guys.

Dylstrosity, you ought to play more on the server and make a name for yourself in order to be a vet candidate in my books. Get out there and enjoy minecraft, talk to people, build things, do whatever. That's how you get veteran.

Ftr, I was about 2/3 as old as the server when I got vet the first time, so don't even do this "i was here for 8 months" thing. Lol
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 7/14/2012, 11:38 am

Kevo235 wrote:Vet isn't only about the playtime, guys.

Dylstrosity, you ought to play more on the server and make a name for yourself in order to be a vet candidate in my books. Get out there and enjoy minecraft, talk to people, build things, do whatever. That's how you get veteran.

Ftr, I was about 2/3 as old as the server when I got vet the first time, so don't even do this "i was here for 8 months" thing. Lol

Didn't you get vet before, but then you lost it? in my mind it's like that.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylstrosity2 7/14/2012, 8:19 pm

Thanks everyone! So, Who is it thats vouching?

Just say 'I' or Vouch if vouching,

And if you think I should wait longer or have other feedback just reply with a 'not vouching but..' Please.

-Dyl

Dylstrosity2
Dylstrosity2
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jackOPSftw 7/15/2012, 5:41 am

You did ask for me to vouch, but I'm sorry I can't.
After coming back from your AFK, you need to get yourself re-noticed and have some fun. As everyone has said, enjoy your rank as for now. I also wouldn't vouch because I have already vouched for those people who have been on oasis for 6-8 months. You would be an alright veteran, however they deserve it more.
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jackOPSftw 7/15/2012, 5:54 am

dylstrosity2 wrote:
How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Well... I started the 13th of April (Friday :O) And I wasn't active for about 2 months, So all up about 2 months of actual play?
-Dyl

** Let me clarify something

You have been playing for 3 months now, If you wernt active for 2 months then that would be 1 month of actual play.
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 7/15/2012, 10:45 am

dylstrosity2 wrote: 'not vouching but..'

I'm js but you said

dylstrosity2 wrote:Like I said, wish goes so do i!

And also

dylstrosity2 wrote: Goodbye. be stopping in every now and then

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Dylstrosity2's Veteran Application. Empty VOUGH

Post by Maarten1708 7/19/2012, 4:38 am

Vough maarten lol
Maarten1708
Maarten1708
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylstrosity2 7/19/2012, 4:44 am

Zwall99 wrote:
dylstrosity2 wrote: 'not vouching but..'

I'm js but you said

dylstrosity2 wrote:Like I said, wish goes so do i!

And also

dylstrosity2 wrote: Goodbye. be stopping in every now and then

Look, I'm sorry, I did say I would be stopping in every now and then, I did, And I'm staying.

I don't want this type of stuff here, Yes, I did quit for awhile, No, I don't want 'He shouldn't be Vet!'s here. If you DO think I shouldn't be, Please say so kindly with explanations.
Dylstrosity2
Dylstrosity2
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylstrosity2 8/12/2012, 6:50 am

I would just like to BUMP THIS!
Dylstrosity2
Dylstrosity2
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Croky1 8/12/2012, 11:31 am

Mick wrote:

And two months is not long enough to be even considered for Vet. Even more so when you figure in that you left the server for a month 0.0
Revilos been here for 8 months and he's not vet. I've been here 10 months and I'm not vet. Zwall's been here two weeks longer than me and he's not vet. Who are to say that you are a better candidate then the three of us? I say that you should just play. you have trusted plus? Then enjoy that.

Mick, please keep in mind (I'm sure most staff/ex-staff members would aggree with me here) that getting a rank is not judged on how much time you have spent on Oasis. Sure, there are limitations, but you still can get veteran from 3 months of gameplay. I will say it again, how long you have spent on OAsis doesnt always contribute to your chances.

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down