Jacksondcrate's edited veteran app. Please read before vouching.

+6
cmanrocks2012
5teelPhoenix
J8cob1
wedell2
MarcoTheGod
jacksondcrate
10 posters

Go down

Jacksondcrate's edited veteran app. Please read before vouching. Empty Jacksondcrate's edited veteran app. Please read before vouching.

Post by jacksondcrate 6/28/2012, 5:32 pm

Minecraft username: Jacksondcrate

Real name (recommended): Jackson Crate

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 2 moths

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: 1 - 4 hours a day.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes I have and i plan to vote everyday.

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):
Sorry i have not seen him lately but i would say leagle, j8cob1 vouched. and wedell2 vouched.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:.
I am a great and friendly player who likes to play for the better of the server. I enjoy catching griefers and i especially love to build. I am very helpful and i build stuff for people. if somebody says they will buy something from me i usually just give it to them. (depending on what it is) Altogether i love this server and the people on it. I hope you consider my application. If i can not earn veteran I ask that i may be gifted with the privaledge of trusted+ or artisan. Thanks and i hope i can be apart of the server.

Last edited by jacksondcrate on 7/2/2012, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating my app.)

jacksondcrate
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Jacksondcrate's edited veteran app. Please read before vouching. Empty Re: Jacksondcrate's edited veteran app. Please read before vouching.

Post by MarcoTheGod 6/28/2012, 5:50 pm

You don't play enough on the server.
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Jacksondcrate's edited veteran app. Please read before vouching. Empty Re: Jacksondcrate's edited veteran app. Please read before vouching.

Post by jacksondcrate 6/28/2012, 6:04 pm

? i dont play enough? I have been working really hard for this.

jacksondcrate
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by wedell2 6/28/2012, 7:18 pm

i know he has'nt been on this server much but i been talking to him for awhile he would be a good vet in my eyes. I think he should at least get a cahnce he is a good builder and a very nice person. Good luck!

-vouch

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by J8cob1 6/28/2012, 7:45 pm

Vouch
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksondcrate 6/28/2012, 8:13 pm

Thanks Wedell and J8cob.

jacksondcrate
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by 5teelPhoenix 6/28/2012, 8:24 pm

Hey, you seem like a nice guy, but you should wait a while longer. Try to shoot for trusted+ or artisan first, then vet. 'till then, good luck!
5teelPhoenix
5teelPhoenix
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksondcrate 6/28/2012, 8:50 pm

Thanks for the tip but i have been trying for those ranks and i have not gotten them. So i went for a rank that people can see :)

jacksondcrate
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 6/28/2012, 9:05 pm

jackson, the ranks do not fall from heaven ( french expression translate in english ) So, wait, build, talk, PLAY! you will have fun and ranks up!

MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksondcrate 6/28/2012, 9:16 pm

I dont expext ranks to fall from the sky. I play all the time, I have fun, i build, i help, and i comunicate.

I enjoy this server and only want to be able to help out more. i know i am new but i have the capabilities of being a veteran. Heck i have the capability of being an op. I have spent a lot of time playing this game. I have been successful on other servers. I am op on four. The only reason i have not played on this server for long is because i did not know about it. If i had known about it a long time ago i would be op now. I work my butt off trying to get people to like me and to accept me. I only ask that you guys dont undermind me because i have not played as long as others. I am just as capable of being veteran as any or you other guys. I know the commands i know the people and i know the server. I know how to build well and to sooth unhappy people. I am the most grief protectant person i know. Litteraly i hate griefers with all my heart. I have built spawns for other servers. When i did we would always have some staff member turn against us and destroy the world. Then my spawn project would be destroyed and it would leave me dissapointed. I am not trying to hate on you guys it is just annoying.

Thanks for reading this. -JackyChan- that is what i am called on other servers.

jacksondcrate
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 6/28/2012, 9:17 pm

Man, do you really know the rank of veteran?
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksondcrate 6/28/2012, 9:35 pm

I know what a veteran is. Somebody who has played for a while. The forums say 18 days is all that is needed for this rank, and i have played for 2 months.

jacksondcrate
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksondcrate 7/2/2012, 6:02 pm

Hey guys i edited my app check it out now. Hope you like it, and please vouch :)

jacksondcrate
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 7/2/2012, 6:07 pm

sorry i can not vouch like phoenix said T+ or artisan first and BTW you can just say state or country you live in

~cmanrocks~

Last edited by cmanrocks2012 on 7/8/2012, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/2/2012, 6:24 pm

Some players have been here for almost a year and aren't vet. YOU'RE BEEN HERE ONLY TWO MONTHS. So relax. Play a little. Enjoy yourself. Veteran is for players who have proven themselves as not only trustworthy but also responsible. Although it says eighteen days, most players are around five months old, in sever terms. We don't know you well enough to promote you. And we don't care if you're op on a million servers, you're not on this one. So come back in about four months and we'll talk.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksondcrate 7/2/2012, 7:49 pm

Some of the veterans told me they got it in two months.

jacksondcrate
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 7/2/2012, 8:09 pm

I did.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 7/2/2012, 8:17 pm

They were lucky but they were probably good players.
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksondcrate 7/2/2012, 8:26 pm

Am i not a good player?

jacksondcrate
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Jacksondcrate's edited veteran app. Please read before vouching. Empty hhhhm,

Post by Maarten1708 7/3/2012, 10:14 am

hey jack,
i have met u todat so i dont know u enough to vough actually,
but maybe you have to wait a little more longer and try it again.
and than will i vough for u Smile

greats maarten,
Maarten1708
Maarten1708
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksondcrate 7/3/2012, 10:21 am

Thanks for the response I will try harder :)

jacksondcrate
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 7/3/2012, 10:44 am

jacksondcrate wrote:Am i not a good player?

yes you are a good player just you need to wait for Trusted+ or artisan first

~cmanrocks~
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 7/3/2012, 10:45 am

jacksondcrate wrote:Some of the veterans told me they got it in two months.

Well i Guess staff though they were ready you know you just gotta wait

~cmanrocks~
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jackOPSftw 7/24/2012, 7:51 am

Its annoying to see a lot of people trying their heart out for promotions. Why don't you just relax, talk to people, build and have fun. I'm not saying wait for trusted + or artisan. But it makes it easier for when you do apply for veteran. Its probably only happened a few times that someone was promoted from trusted to veteran, but now-adays with so many people on oasis, its pretty hard to get veteran.

Your a GREAT player, but people that have been here longer deserver it more. (At least most havent complained)

Cheers, [Trusted+] jackOPS

jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down