Kevo235
Revilo410
Krazo
commander_chair
ExtraSauce
Artateck
13 posters

Go down

Do You Think Artateck Will Make A Good Veteran?

Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application I_vote_lcap27%Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application I_vote_lcap73%Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application I_vote_rcap 73% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application Empty Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application

Post by Artateck 11/11/2012, 4:51 pm

Minecraft Username:: Artateck

Real Name(recommended):Jim/Jimmy

How Long Do You Plan To Play On This Server For? As Long As Possible. In A Week: Every 1 Or 2 Days Is What I Uasally (I Can't Spell Well For 15 Embarassed) Do

How Long Have You Been Playing On This Server?Um... 5 And A Half Months So Far.

Name Any Guides, Admins, Mods, Or Staff That Will Vouch For You(actually ask them): Well, Probably In My Case Not Many, Unless They Do... Plus I Don't Uasally Confront Staff About Stuff Like That.

Why Do You Deserve Veteran Status? What Makes You Better Than Other Trusted Players?I Deserve Such Status Because I Think I've Made This Server A Priority (can't spell to) Of Mine. But I Can't Really Help Out At Such A Lowly Rank (Trusted) Because I Can't Tp Players And Help Them Get Where They Need To Go. And If I'm The Only Person Capable Of That They Might As Well Stay On The Server Longer. I Stand Out More Than Other Trusted Players Becuase I'm The Only Current One With A Town (Snowtown). My Towns Well Run And Is Constantly Expanding. I'm Hoping To Put Up A Market Square With A Foutain In The Middle And Shops/Resturants Surronding It. With Veteran Status I'll Feel Even More Confident In My Builds Knowing That I Stand Out Among Some Of The Others.

Have You Voted For The Server Before?Sadly,No. I Don't Have Much Time Crying or Very sad.

The Last Part
Well, I Thank You Dearly If You Read This. And Now That Your Reading This Part, I Want You To Go To Polls And Give An Honested Yes Or No To My Question. That Done, Go Down To The Bottom Of The Web-Page And Give A Comment Or Even Better A Big Vouch.
I Thank You All Again For Reading This,
Artateck

Last edited by Artateck on 11/15/2012, 8:16 pm; edited 6 times in total
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application Empty Re: Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application

Post by ExtraSauce 11/11/2012, 4:54 pm

The format's wrong, and you need atleast 5 months (and Trusted rank) to apply for Vet, (Even thought that doesn't mean you should apply) Maybe wait some more, get in-depth with the community and prove you deserve this, and you can apply again.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application Empty The Vouch Counter 2000 Is Not Getting Vouches

Post by Artateck 11/13/2012, 6:59 pm

Crying or Very sad Please Save The Vouch Counter 2000 And Vouch Artateck For ..... ..... .... VETERAN!
confused Vouch Counter 2000: 0 Vouches confused

Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application Empty Re: Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application

Post by commander_chair 11/13/2012, 8:27 pm

I don't think you understand our system of doing things very well do you?
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 11/14/2012, 3:04 am

Wat?
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application Empty RE

Post by Revilo410 11/18/2012, 7:32 am

I've seen you in game a lot, you see to help people quite a lot. Your forum join date is short but I don't really think about forum join dates. I was having a great time on oasis as a guest! So 5 1/2 months is a long enough time depending on the person. So I grant you with one official:

Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application Mca
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application Empty Thanks For Vouching

Post by Artateck 11/18/2012, 7:36 am

Thankyou Revilo For Vouching. Thats One Vouch So Far!
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 11/18/2012, 2:28 pm

The choices are really quite extreme. Why not just settle for Veteran :D. I'd say a yes for Veteran, so I guess this is a vouch, in a way.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application Empty Thankyou Kevo For Vouching!

Post by Artateck 11/18/2012, 6:05 pm

Thanks Kevo! It Means Alot To Me! Smile Smile Smile

Vouches So Far: 2 albino
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 11/18/2012, 7:54 pm

I say no. Because you joined last month, like Sauce said you need it to be 5 months.

My 400th post!
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 11/18/2012, 9:04 pm

Whenever one of these apps come up, I'm faced with an awkward predicament. How do I let this guy know, he will not be getting my vouch, and most likely veteran, without disappointing him or her? How do I crush this hopefuls dreams? With style, of course.

I'm sorry Art, but you are sadly ill-equipped for the duties and responsibilities that come with the rank of veteran. I would rather a good friend, trusted player, or long time comrade to be a veteran. You are unfortunately none of those things.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 11/18/2012, 9:42 pm

mickdude2 wrote:How do I crush this hopefuls dreams? With style, of course.

I'm sorry Art, but you are sadly ill-equipped for the duties and responsibilities that come with the rank of veteran. I would rather a good friend, trusted player, or long time comrade to be a veteran. You are unfortunately none of those things.

Harsh.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 11/19/2012, 1:17 am

sorry i think you need to get how things run here a bit more get in the community maybe then apply for vet

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by jackOPSftw 11/19/2012, 1:30 am

cmanrocks2012 wrote:
My 400th post!

Want a cookie?
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 11/19/2012, 8:32 am

I Don´t Know You Very Well So That Is Why I Don´t Vouch.
I Also Hate It When Someone Talks Like This.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Artateck's Up-Dated And Edited Veteran Application Empty You Guys Crushed My Dreams

Post by Artateck 11/19/2012, 7:47 pm

Crying or Very sad Well, I've been on for 5 months. Just my cousin applied me for member on the first day. thats all, And I AM TRUSTED! have you not seen me on the server? I'm on every one or two days (no lie) and I try my best to commit to this server. But the nasty comments make it hard confused Crying or Very sad. Well Soo Long,
Artateck Crying or Very sad
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 11/19/2012, 9:05 pm

Kevo235 wrote:

Harsh.

Like people were on my vet apps? Like how you questioned my mental sanity and told me I was insane and mentally unstable? Or how I was told to fuck off?

Sorry, my bitterness is showing. I'm just saying this guys not ready for vet.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 11/20/2012, 12:21 am

mickdude2 wrote:
Kevo235 wrote:

Harsh.

Like people were on my vet apps? Like how you questioned my mental sanity and told me I was insane and mentally unstable? Or how I was told to fuck off?

Sorry, my bitterness is showing. I'm just saying this guys not ready for vet.

Jeez, trying to give helpful advice is all we were doing, like seriously. You're overemotional at times, but do you really have to take it out on others? There's nicer ways to say things; just because people don't tell you nice things, doesn't mean you have to take it out on others.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 11/20/2012, 2:50 am

Kids, stay on topic please.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzGirl25565 11/23/2012, 8:03 am

I vouch you will be an amazing vet merry christmas santa santa santa santa

JazzGirl25565
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 11/23/2012, 10:09 am

Artateck wrote:5 months.
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrShatang 11/27/2012, 6:09 pm

Guys if you have nothing nice to say don't say it. You either Vouch or go to a new page.
Lol :P

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_Darkness 11/27/2012, 8:26 pm

i saw ur skyclub and it was nice so VOUCH!
Crazy_Darkness
Crazy_Darkness
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down