bmxfloris Veteran Application

Go down

bmxfloris Veteran Application Empty bmxfloris Veteran Application

Post by Leagle 2/28/2011, 4:39 pm

Hello People.

Here's my Veteran Application.

Minecraft username: bmxfloris

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: close to 2 months now.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: minimum 2 hours a day. as long i like playing minecraft.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: GoldMine, MarviNacho, XxLegendxX98, Berezur, WesleyMD, FinalWorld, InvertPanda. maybe even the owners. (if i'm wrong, then tell me plz.)

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: (i'm not going to over-do this).

1. i'm a nice player.
2. i'm one of the players who is most online on the server. (many may have not noticed it but,, yea)
3. i won't judge you. (no matter if your a a-hole or not, i will still treat you with respect)
4. i wan't to help people who ask for help. (but i can't realy, because im alway's exploring and stuff a.k.a i'm not alway's close to the ppl, so the /tp command will sure help clearing up that problem)
5. i'm sometimes busy repairing griefs of other ppl, (but those are formally griefs that ppl wont notice, AND i'm not the kind of person who would say somethink like:
Omg <player> Look!! i fixed your freakin house!, now say thanks to me and remember my name so i can leave with the hope you will notice me in the future!
... No. i'm not like that.
6. i won't abuse the power to teleport. (like irritating people with constant tp them, like that kind of stuf..)
7. (don't know if this count's but) i Can make nice houses, as i must say for myself. king
8. i know (most of) the rules, so i won't break them easely, so... yay for me!
9. because Google. (for correcting my misspelled words in this application.)
10. there is no 10.

thx for reading my Veteran application.
and from Europe, i say: may God bless America!
bmxfloris Veteran Application 2nk27m1
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down