madscientist032
Kevo235
Neoshifter123
8 posters

Go down

Last stretch of account transfer Empty Last stretch of account transfer

Post by Neoshifter123 6/1/2012, 1:47 pm

Once again, probally in the wrong section

As anyone who has played in the last two days knows,callofdutydaniel has returned with his own account and i have been working to get my items in private chests owned by CODdaniel into my ownership.with the help of dixikid,i have but one more obstacle to overcome before i can sever all ties with my former account.My shop.

Now,i could ask and admin or something like that to destroy my shop signs and the private signs,but as any shop owner knows,its a real headache to have to make all of the shops properly.

So,all im asking is that a staff member,if they have a way to do so,to edit who owns the shop and who the chests belong to without having ot reset all of the prices and such.

You can respond ingame or on the forums,but please either answer my question or dont respond

Neoshifter123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Last stretch of account transfer Empty Re: Last stretch of account transfer

Post by Kevo235 6/1/2012, 2:48 pm

Given the recent things that have happened, I feel this is a bad idea. After all, we don't KNOW that you're COD Daniel for sure. Just saying.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 6/1/2012, 3:12 pm

Kevo235 wrote:Given the recent things that have happened, I feel this is a bad idea. After all, we don't KNOW that you're COD Daniel for sure. Just saying.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoshifter123 6/1/2012, 3:16 pm

I COULD prove it to you if someone would unban callofdutydaniel,see my appeal

Neoshifter123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda 6/1/2012, 3:31 pm

I thought that wasn't your account anymore?
Besides, how would unbanning that one prove anything? Lol.
InvertPanda
InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 6/1/2012, 4:17 pm

a. Ban Evading
At no point in time are you allowed to come on the server in a different account, if you
do we will easily know, and you will be punished to further extent. This will most likely result in an IP ban.

If Call is banned, proving you're him may not be a good thing...
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoshifter123 6/1/2012, 5:46 pm

to panda:i still have the password,im just trying to get my items that are rightfully mine,and how would logging in as both neo and daniel and having you ask daniel whether or not neo and him are the same person.if you dont trust me enough,im willing to resort to something as silly as that
to taccy:you could think of it that way,except i was banned for no reason,if i did something bad,ill accept it,but due to how chaos was talking to me about that account,he made it sound like he wanted to ban daniel so he wouldnt get back on and for no other reason

Neoshifter123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 6/1/2012, 6:04 pm

Neoshifter123 wrote:to panda:i still have the password,im just trying to get my items that are rightfully mine,and how would logging in as both neo and daniel and having you ask daniel whether or not neo and him are the same person.if you dont trust me enough,im willing to resort to something as silly as that
to taccy:you could think of it that way,except i was banned for no reason,if i did something bad,ill accept it,but due to how chaos was talking to me about that account,he made it sound like he wanted to ban daniel so he wouldnt get back on and for no other reason

At first I was all...

Last stretch of account transfer Dafuq10

You need to clean that post up. I can't read it nor can I understand what you are talking about.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 6/1/2012, 6:11 pm

Neoshifter123 wrote:to panda:i still have the password,im just trying to get my items that are rightfully mine,and how would logging in as both neo and daniel and having you ask daniel whether or not neo and him are the same person.if you dont trust me enough,im willing to resort to something as silly as that

The way I see it, you played as your friend, Callofdutydaniel, for a while before you got your own account, Neoshifter123. then Callofdutydaniel was banned for some reason. Neo is upset because now he can't access all those chests that Callofduty had(quite a prodigious amount, even if I only saw half).
Now he's asking for those chests back, and staff are suspicious because they don't know that they can trust him, and are still wary of hackers.

Now, what I think happened was your friend was banned while playing, thus you being unable to get the account. I don't think Callofduty/Neoshifter123 is guilty of anything.So what should be done? We definitely can't unban Callofduty due to the risk involved. But we could try to refund the items lost. This would, however need serious proof that the story is legit.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoshifter123 6/1/2012, 7:38 pm

sort of uselss i know,but mick has a point,but one thing

Callofdutydaniel was banned within the few minutes where i wasnt playing as both him and neoshifter123 and the time when i logged back on as daniel to start transfering more chests.

And within that time,he never logged on,AND thier are no convicted player posts

Also,if someone would unban him,i will prove to you that me and him are the same person,using a password,or anything like that.

Neoshifter123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoshifter123 6/1/2012, 7:40 pm

madscientist032 wrote:

At first I was all...

Last stretch of account transfer Dafuq10

You need to clean that post up. I can't read it nor can I understand what you are talking about.

so,why do you have to criticize my freaking grammar?either read what you can and respond in a civilised manner or dont freaking respond complaining that i dont have novel worthy grammar

Neoshifter123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 6/1/2012, 8:07 pm

Your grammar's actually almost 100% perfect, or pretty much as good as it gets on the internet.

Putting spaces between your words, however, is a pretty simple and basic english convention that makes it so much easier to understand.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoshifter123 6/1/2012, 8:24 pm

ive said this ingame,i type to fast for my own good.

where did i not space my words?(i know i dont do it after commas and periods,if that is what u mean

Neoshifter123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrShatang 6/1/2012, 8:26 pm

Neoshifter123 wrote:ive said this ingame,i type to fast for my own good.

where did i not space my words?(i know i dont do it after commas and periods,if that is what u mean
Js, making a space after commas and periods makes it a lot easier to read. Well, atleast for me.

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoshifter123 6/1/2012, 8:30 pm

to shatang:i know thats my biggest problem.also,GET SOME MORE MONEY SO I CAN SELL STUFF!

as an afterthought to gator:im suprised your defending me,considering you called me a mentally defiicient bitch,but whatever

Neoshifter123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 6/1/2012, 8:48 pm

I called you that at a point where it accurately described you.

But you aren't necessarily always that way.

I just try to call stuff as it is.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoshifter123 6/1/2012, 8:56 pm

you are kind of mean sometimes,but yor not as bad as most:)

"i just try to call stuff as it is"

Neoshifter123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down