My former account

2 posters

Go down

My former account Empty My former account

Post by Neoshifter123 5/31/2012, 5:37 pm

as anyone that has been on in the past hour or so knows,i am callofdutydaniel.that account was one tht i borrowed from a friend.due to the events taking place on may 27th,i went on hiatus until now.but in those few days i bought my own mc account(named Neoshifter123).and since i own a shop and sevral of my chests are strewn about,for the first few minutes of me rejoining oasis,i went to work destroying signs on priovate chests owned by callofdutydaniel,giving them 2 noehsifter123 ingame and the locking them under hsi name.

after a while of doing that i decided to actually play for w hile.and i just started to begin the process again ,so i logged in as callofdutydaniel and enetered the server to discover i was banned!

i dont know hwy i was banned considering there is no convicted player post.

im not excactly trying to get unbanned.atleast i am asking if a staff member could meet me on the server one day and follow me around and destroy signs created by callofdutydaniel,and in the case of my shop,edit who owns the shop and the private signs i have on the shop chests,or unban callofdutydaniel so i can do it myself

Neoshifter123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

My former account Empty Re: My former account

Post by mickdude2 5/31/2012, 7:53 pm

First of, you're grammar hurts my eyes. sorry.

Secondly, If you 'borrowed' you're friends account to play, then you probably weren't banned: your friend was.

thirdly, just ask staff to destroy the signs and get all the stuff back.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoshifter123 5/31/2012, 8:06 pm

sorry about my grammar,i live in the south LOL
(just ignore my grammar best you can please)

what i meant by borrow is that he gave me his password. And when i first got on today,coddaniel was not banned but in the few minutes i wasnt logged in as both daniel and neoshifter,daniel never got on(im saying that it wasnt his actions that got me banned.another way to prove this is that there is no convicted player post)and whn i try to log on as daniel,i get the standard "THE BAN HAMMER HAS SPOKEN"screen

and my original question was whether or not a staff member could help me destroy the chests

Neoshifter123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down