Re-Introduction, I Guess...

2 posters

Go down

Re-Introduction, I Guess... Empty Re-Introduction, I Guess...

Post by runethief000 5/30/2012, 7:41 pm

Hey Oasis, it's me, runethief. Haven't been on in a while, probably because I either haven't had time nor ideas to contribute. But now, with school ending for the summer, hopefully I'll be able to make myself useful at least for a while. Don't know how many people still know me here, or remember when I first joined, but I don't think I would have kept playing Minecraft if it wasn't for you guys. Thanks for doing what you're doing, and I hope to see you all on sometime in the next week.

runethief000
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Re-Introduction, I Guess... Empty Re: Re-Introduction, I Guess...

Post by mickdude2 5/30/2012, 8:24 pm

Well, I don't think I ever met you, but this is as good a time for hello's as any.

So my name is, of course, mickdude2 and I have been on Oasis since early 1.8. You tell me if that overlaps with you're time here. I might have met you and never realized it!

The point I'm trying to make here is that I would like to welcome back into the arms of Oasis. Anything you need, you come to me and I will help you with anything from building to food.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by runethief000 5/30/2012, 8:30 pm

Thanks for the welcome, Mick! If my memory serves me right, I've been playing this server since about... Beta 1.2-1.3, I think. Recently went AWOL, and haven't had much time for Minecraft. Anyway, thanks for the offer man!

runethief000
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down