last post (i guess this is goodbye) (and i guess this means i have to get a life D:)

+12
Atomic_Donkeh
Cierte
BroadStreetBully
WhiteTiger
WesleyMD
wedell2
Leagle
walshie4x
Kevo235
commander_chair
dtfgator
walshie4
16 posters

Go down

last post (i guess this is goodbye) (and i guess this means i have to get a life D:) Empty last post (i guess this is goodbye) (and i guess this means i have to get a life D:)

Post by walshie4 7/13/2011, 9:48 pm

well guys ive had a great time. Unfortunatly it has to end. Ive loved playing on the server and it meant a lot to me to see it grow so much, but it has been decided that I be permanently banned. So sorry to all those I have hurt and I guess I will never see those of you who were good friends to me. I dont think I'll play on another minecraft server ever again, as nothing can ever replace oasis :')
Goodbye

oh also wesley for that fuck you, right back atcha big boy <3 :D

walshie4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

last post (i guess this is goodbye) (and i guess this means i have to get a life D:) Empty Re: last post (i guess this is goodbye) (and i guess this means i have to get a life D:)

Post by dtfgator 7/13/2011, 9:50 pm

I don't like this. I voted against it. But, unfortunately we agreed to a vote and it came to this. Bye walshie, i'm sorry it had to end this way.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

last post (i guess this is goodbye) (and i guess this means i have to get a life D:) Empty Re: last post (i guess this is goodbye) (and i guess this means i have to get a life D:)

Post by commander_chair 7/13/2011, 9:53 pm

in honor of you me and aj are going to name the skyscraper walshie tower good bye friend.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 7/13/2011, 9:57 pm

I have a HUGE problem with this.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by walshie4x 7/13/2011, 10:15 pm

dtfgator wrote:I don't like this. I voted against it. But, unfortunately we agreed to a vote and it came to this. Bye walshie, i'm sorry it had to end this way.
commander_chair wrote:in honor of you me and aj are going to name the skyscraper walshie tower good bye friend.
Kevo235 wrote:I have a HUGE problem with this.
thank you all very much and i wish you all the best of luck, but i was told this ban is un apealable, so Kevin I'm sorry but fighting this is a lost cause :/
have fun walshie4

walshie4x
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by walshie4x 7/13/2011, 10:16 pm

tbh i think wesley was just mad i was 2 posts away from him on the most posts board XD
:P

walshie4x
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 7/13/2011, 10:42 pm

I am Not happy what just happened, i don't think he deserves this.
-
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

last post (i guess this is goodbye) (and i guess this means i have to get a life D:) Empty :(

Post by wedell2 7/13/2011, 10:52 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i'm sad that you are leaving anyways why were you banned anyways i did'nt see why you were i will miss you it was a honor minecrafting with you

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WesleyMD 7/13/2011, 11:50 pm

<3
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 7/14/2011, 12:16 am

I think this is the first time im uppset with staff,im sorry but this was a mistake this time.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteTiger 7/14/2011, 12:22 am

Wh- WHAT. You don't deserve this walshie. I gotsa problem with this. i am very upset know. ): sorry it had to end this way bro. <3
WhiteTiger
WhiteTiger
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 7/14/2011, 1:27 am

Maybe this will lead to the first ever public voting of an unban. Just a thought.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 7/14/2011, 2:33 am

BroadStreetBully wrote:Maybe this will lead to the first ever public voting of an unban. Just a thought.

A perfect idea, but the staff would never allow it.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 7/14/2011, 3:13 am

I have absolutely nothing against walsh at all. i like the guy. but looking at it from a completely case perspective, regardless of who the character was it was a griefing that is quite plainly against the rules. if Gator did it or if Cool_Chicken did it it should matter at all, the result should still be the same. and this time it just happened to be a guy we all liked. the staff spoke just like every other case and it may have been a little harsh for what ever reason but none the less its a case just like every other.
sorry to see you go though man. it was kool getting to know you while you were back on the server! stay on the forums :)
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic_Donkeh 7/14/2011, 6:00 am

I don't know what happened for you to get banned, but regardless, we'll all miss you, brah.
Atomic_Donkeh
Atomic_Donkeh
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sainteven 7/14/2011, 12:20 pm

goddam it why does noone tell me anything. why the fuck are you being banned?! this is horse shit!
Sainteven
Sainteven
Oasis SMP Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 7/14/2011, 12:57 pm

commander_chair wrote:I think this is the first time im uppset with staff,im sorry but this was a mistake this time.

This is honestly Bullshit. Walshie shouldn't have to go! WHY SHOULD HE?

Write a pro's and Con's list about walshie leaving and your will realise this is SO stupid. He got demoted for leaving to STUDY (Coz minecraft isn't as important as real life!) and then got demoted which i found stupid! I was genuinely annoyed about that. 3 months off, considering hes probally played about 3 months of his life on this server.

If you support him leaving, you clearly are stupid.

Come back?
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

last post (i guess this is goodbye) (and i guess this means i have to get a life D:) Empty agreed

Post by wedell2 7/14/2011, 1:20 pm

i agree with you i want Walshie back Sad

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 7/14/2011, 2:05 pm

If Walshie isn't coming back...

I Say.
last post (i guess this is goodbye) (and i guess this means i have to get a life D:) Ob_goodbye
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 7/14/2011, 2:20 pm

Cath. I understand your upset a friend is gone but your reasoning is completely unjust. Read my post from last night. Just cause he is a friend doesn't set him apart from the clear rules. Your mad cause you knew him. But if a 3 day old member did the exact same thing I don't see you putting up so much of a fight.
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 7/14/2011, 2:28 pm

Cierte wrote:Cath. I understand your upset a friend is gone but your reasoning is completely unjust. Read my post from last night. Just cause he is a friend doesn't set him apart from the clear rules. Your mad cause you knew him. But if a 3 day old member did the exact same thing I don't see you putting up so much of a fight.

I hate to argue this point because it's dumb but what he's getting at is that if a 3 day old member was his friend, he'd argue for him.

Now then. Walshie has done tons more help then harm. I think the staff should re-consider making his ban a little less... permanent. There is punishing someone for what they have done and then there is punishing someone without a chance of redemption. Everyone has made a mistake before on this server, I have, he has, your have. We just need the staff to accept that people make mistakes and try to give them a second chance.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 7/14/2011, 2:31 pm

Kevo235 wrote:
Cierte wrote:Cath. I understand your upset a friend is gone but your reasoning is completely unjust. Read my post from last night. Just cause he is a friend doesn't set him apart from the clear rules. Your mad cause you knew him. But if a 3 day old member did the exact same thing I don't see you putting up so much of a fight.

I hate to argue this point because it's dumb but what he's getting at is that if a 3 day old member was his friend, he'd argue for him.

Now then. Walshie has done tons more help then harm. I think the staff should re-consider making his ban a little less... permanent. There is punishing someone for what they have done and then there is punishing someone without a chance of redemption. Everyone has made a mistake before on this server, I have, he has, your have. We just need the staff to accept that people make mistakes and try to give them a second chance.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 7/14/2011, 3:35 pm

Griefing isnt a mistake though, its a blatant rule break.

Kevo and i sure do like to argue :)
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 7/14/2011, 3:41 pm

Cierte wrote:Griefing isnt a mistake though, its a blatant rule break.

Kevo and i sure do like to argue :)

I like to see it as a friendly debate! :D

Either way. I stand by my post.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 7/14/2011, 4:33 pm

Kevo, on a personal level, I agree completely. I don't like the fact that walshie is banned, it pisses me off to some extent, and I wish I could change it. But we had a vote, and every staff member online at the time (9 of them, to be exact) casted a vote. The result was 5-4, with 5 staff members voting for a permanent ban. What i'm trying to say is, regardless of whether people like the decision, it won't change. So arguing about it will almost definitely not make a difference.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down