Ban Appeal for Gazzy641 and Superjminecraft

3 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal for Gazzy641 and Superjminecraft Empty Ban Appeal for Gazzy641 and Superjminecraft

Post by superjback 5/28/2012, 6:12 am

Minecraft username: Superjminecraft and Gazzy641

Mod/Admin who banned you: Kingnothing

Reason you were banned: For logging in to my brothers account and typing dick faces.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I don't know why I did it, I was just stupid. But King nothing later called me a fucking cunt on the chat and I believe that swearing and meaning something is worse than randomly swearing at no-one in particular. And the words he used were much more offensive ones. There has been admins saying that i spammed random profanities. THIS IS A LIE. I only logged in and said dick faces once then logged off on my brothers account. And there have been people saying that me and gazzy641 are the same people just because we were at the same house. I am 12, he is 11. Do you see why we would be at the same house, even though we aren't related? I sure hope you do. This is actually the reason gazzy got banned, for using the same ip address as me. I was simply at his house. And someone said that gazzy's story 'changed' from he had no idea about it to I was at his house. How was this a change? He simply said one true thing, then another true thing. He didnt know that I was logging into my brothers account and doing that, and he had no idea what an ip address was (i do, though, so i explained it to him) so he didnt know what king meant. But then when I explained it to him, he told them that it wasn't him and it was just me who was at his house. I don't see the story having change. Sure, he added to it, but he never changed it. Me and gazzy are completely different people, I like a lot of games, he basically only plays minecraft. I have ps3, he only has a mac and no consoles. I like anime (such as naruto) and both those words probably mean nothing to him. Please, realize that what I did was not at all major, and gazzy did nothing but be in the same house as me when I did it.

superjback
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal for Gazzy641 and Superjminecraft Empty Re: Ban Appeal for Gazzy641 and Superjminecraft

Post by Kingnothing_01 5/28/2012, 11:15 pm

Well i started reading this then i thought no.

so no.

we settled this a long time ago. The ban still stands.
Kingnothing_01
Kingnothing_01
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://TheAmazingBrandO.com

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal for Gazzy641 and Superjminecraft Empty Re: Ban Appeal for Gazzy641 and Superjminecraft

Post by Kevo235 5/28/2012, 11:45 pm

This was like 5 months ago. I had an extensive thing saved on Wpd. and it got erased but I remember more than reason why you should be perma-banned. I forget the details, but King and I and denying this appeal. You were warned plenty of times, I remember that much, but you aren't getting unbanned, sorry.

:ban:
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by superjback 5/29/2012, 12:56 am

Dude, you are the one who said that I spammed random profanities. That's a lie, even ask king. I'm sorry, but all your information is bull. If you want the truth, read the main post. And you guys didn't give me chances, that was my first day on the server, and the first thing I did. How could I be given chances if it was the first thing I did?

superjback
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingnothing_01 5/29/2012, 1:13 am

You had your chances. This situation was exacerbated in chat which was completely unnecessary(similar to this appeal).

It is under my decision, as well as a multitude of other staff member, that this ban will remain.

Oh by the way for safe measures i decided to dig up your other cute little ban appeal for you all to enjoy.

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t6364p15-unban-gazzy641-again

Ban Appeal for Gazzy641 and Superjminecraft 758422
Kingnothing_01
Kingnothing_01
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by superjback 5/29/2012, 1:33 am

Safe measures? That thing only has others lying. All i did was log into my brothers account and say dick faces once. That is ALL.

superjback
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingnothing_01 5/29/2012, 1:35 am

You keep saying that. Btw your cute little threat about how i would be demoted didnt seem to work huh?

Locking.
Kingnothing_01
Kingnothing_01
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down