Heisenberg
mhreynolds
Kevo235
superjminecraft
ChaosTheoryJRH
gazzy641
15 posters

Go down

Unban gazzy641 (again) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban gazzy641 (again)

Post by mhreynolds 3/5/2012, 3:34 am

1. This isn't your server so we don't really care
2. its in the rules "respect other players" that apply's to staff as well since they are still players
3. calling King a poor admin on the forums doesn't help your case out and shows you have no respect be shown
4. if you can't show respect to a player in the forums I seriously doubt you can show them in game
5. read the above over again, and then think about the things you call King or any other player and you'll understand why you were banned
mhreynolds
mhreynolds
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by superjback 3/5/2012, 4:46 am

Wait wait wait, your telling me to respect him? Do you know what he did to me? He knew I was 11, and still called me a f***ing c**t. Please guys, realise that we arent the people in the wrong!

superjback
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by mhreynolds 3/5/2012, 5:00 am

I'm guessing he called you a "fucking cunt" after the fact, so he was just dishing out it before he banned you for disrespect. Also age has nothing to deal with language we use, its maturity so if your acting like a small child he's or anyone is going to treat you like a small child, and if its fine for you to use those kind of words expect others to use them against you.
mhreynolds
mhreynolds
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by KittenIgnition 3/5/2012, 7:06 am

kids these days...

KittenIgnition
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 3/5/2012, 8:26 am

This has been going on way to long. I've read over all of these posts thouroughly and this conversation is about time it ends. As I understand, both Gazzy and his friend insulted King, so he banned them. That's all I'm getting out of this... Think about that.
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by amadgunslinger 3/5/2012, 10:51 am

This is just way outa hand, he just needs to remain banned or be able to return with a strict set of rules for him, and his privileges revoked...

No i am just saying... I do not really know him...
amadgunslinger
amadgunslinger
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amadgunslinger/

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 3/5/2012, 11:16 am

Super has done a wonderful job of hijacking this thread. This is Gazzy's ban appeal. Lets face it, Super doesn't have much of a chance of getting unbanned so idgaf about him. I suggest that we focus on Gazzy more, since it seems Super is the one in trouble, not the player making the appeal.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 3/5/2012, 11:33 am

Davidmich wrote:Unban gazzy641 (again) - Page 2 Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn

Unban gazzy641 (again) - Page 2 Popcorn

Back to the topic, i just think this will end soon and everyone stays happy. Or not.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 3/5/2012, 2:39 pm

Just to clear this mess up:

Gazzy was online at about 10 PM EST on Sunday. Him and his friend, Superjminecraft, were both using the same IP, so either Gazzy was multi-accounting or had a friend over. There was no problems until the following happened. Two accounts logged on using the same IP, and starting spamming random characters and profanities like, "ageagr5hsa Dickfaces a95iq-w0gj." This confirmed my suspicion of Gazzy multi-accounting. However, superjminecraft claimed it was him that did it, and Gazzy was not in the wrong. Although it was an unlikely story, King had questioned them about it. Gazzy frantically claimed it was not him, and he "had no idea" about anything that happened. Then, he changed his story to something along the lines of, "superj was over my house, he's a friend." and superj said he, "just wanted to get those two accounts banned." The motive for doing so is questionable, at the least. They then proceeded to question their ban on the forums and ask for a refund for Gazzy's donation. When they were denied, they called King an ass and started trying to argue. King told them they would be banned permanently.

I believe the ban should be upheld, as Gazzy was literally unbanned THAT day. And, besides, the fact that he even said, "anyway i hope to be unbanned otherwise screw everything!!!!!" leads me to believe he would not have an acceptable attitude on the server.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 3/5/2012, 2:40 pm

After going through the evidence and seeing how Gazzy is constantly contradicting himself, i've decided that it's in the best interest to keep him banned and lock the thread. If you want to appeal this further, come back in a week or so.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down