10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FoxDanFox unban appeal Empty FoxDanFox unban appeal

Post by FoxDanFox 5/17/2012, 9:48 am

Minecraft username: FoxDanFox
Admin who banned me: FinalWorld
Reason I was banned: "griefing"
Reason I believe I should be unbanned: I was hacked twice, so ANYBODY could do that. Next, I got Trusted, so there's no point in me griefing someone's house. I love this server, really. Then, I've been building my house and mining all the day, so I didn't have any time to grief, although I wouldn't do that even if I had time. These are my points. I am not even saying that I helped newcomers a lot, built them houses and so on. I hope that we will get this rid of soon. I wouldn't grief anybody on purpose, really. I am sorry if it happened from my account.
Yours sincerely,
FoxDanFox.
FoxDanFox
FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

FoxDanFox unban appeal Empty Um...

Post by FoxDanFox 5/18/2012, 10:36 am

I will be really pleased if someone looks into my situation, I really want to return to this awesome server!
FoxDanFox
FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

FoxDanFox unban appeal Empty Re: FoxDanFox unban appeal

Post by mickdude2 5/18/2012, 10:44 am

You definitively have a strong argument, seeing as though you were hacked twice. If you provide the times in which you were hacked,and we compare them to the time of grief, you could be proven innocent.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxDanFox 5/18/2012, 10:45 am

It haooened a day before yesterday and 4 days ago.
FoxDanFox
FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

FoxDanFox unban appeal Empty Also

Post by FoxDanFox 5/18/2012, 10:50 am

And, please, take into consideration the difference in time between Moscow, Russia and USA.
Yours sincerely,
FoxDanFox.
FoxDanFox
FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 5/18/2012, 10:54 am

Whoa you're russian? sick.

Could a staff please compare these times?
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

FoxDanFox unban appeal Empty Second

Post by FoxDanFox 5/18/2012, 10:56 am

Let me check... something about +8 hours.
FoxDanFox
FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

FoxDanFox unban appeal Empty My provements

Post by FoxDanFox 5/18/2012, 2:43 pm

Ok, I think now it's time to tell the Truth. There was a player on this server, Pisten, he was banned for using X-ray mod. So I know him in real life, we study in one school. He is a hacker. Actually, his aim was to have a revenge for a ban, so he hacked my MC account and frequently played with my account and name. I talked to him today and he approved that he greft the house. I simply didn't know about that until today. If you don't believe my words, you can ask me for some evidence. For example, Pisten's real name is Andrew, he is 14 and his e-mail is gorliza@mail.com.
Please, somebody, write back as soon as you've read it.
Known the truth,
FoxDanFox.
FoxDanFox
FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 5/18/2012, 3:20 pm

Staff have to check this out now. You have provided more than adequate evidence that you are innocent.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

FoxDanFox unban appeal Empty Hahahaha

Post by tlsorrel 5/18/2012, 4:26 pm

To everyone who says he has provided adequate evidence (mickdude), he's given us an anecdote and an email address, and an "I was hacked" excuse, which I have seen over and over again on ban appeals. This is not sufficient evidence for an unban. I'm sorry, Fox, but I found some of your griefs, and you're going to have to try a little harder. Also, if you've read the rules, you would know that leaving your minecraft open and then having someone come on it and grief shit is still viewed as your fault.
tlsorrel
tlsorrel
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 5/18/2012, 6:27 pm

tlsorrel wrote:To everyone who says he has provided adequate evidence (mickdude), he's given us an anecdote and an email address, and an "I was hacked" excuse, which I have seen over and over again on ban appeals. This is not sufficient evidence for an unban. I'm sorry, Fox, but I found some of your griefs, and you're going to have to try a little harder. Also, if you've read the rules, you would know that leaving your minecraft open and then having someone come on it and grief shit is still viewed as your fault.

tlsorrel wrote: leaving your minecraft open and then having someone come on it and grief shit is still viewed as your fault.

He didn't leave his minecraft open though! He was hacked. Go ahead and use the email if you want. But I believe him.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JesusAsaurusR3X 5/18/2012, 6:32 pm

tlsorrel wrote:To everyone who says he has provided adequate evidence (mickdude), he's given us an anecdote and an email address, and an "I was hacked" excuse, which I have seen over and over again on ban appeals. This is not sufficient evidence for an unban. I'm sorry, Fox, but I found some of your griefs, and you're going to have to try a little harder. Also, if you've read the rules, you would know that leaving your minecraft open and then having someone come on it and grief shit is still viewed as your fault.

There's a difference between leaving your MC open on your computer and someone getting on it to grief and someone actually taking your info and logging onto another computer without the owner having any idea. Don't always assume it's the first.

In my opinion, Fox actually has some evidence to back him up. If he really was hacked, his account may have been used on a different computer, meaning he logged in with a different IP than his original one. If you check the logs and see that this is true, that's a piece of evidence right there backing him up.

Also, if the times he said he was hacked are indeed true, there is the possibility that they may match up with the times on the LB logs.

I'm just throwing my two cents in. Correct me if I'm wrong.
JesusAsaurusR3X
JesusAsaurusR3X
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 5/18/2012, 7:03 pm

JesusAsaurusR3X wrote:

There's a difference between leaving your MC open on your computer and someone getting on it to grief and someone actually taking your info and logging onto another computer without the owner having any idea. Don't always assume it's the first.

In my opinion, Fox actually has some evidence to back him up. If he really was hacked, his account may have been used on a different computer, meaning he logged in with a different IP than his original one. If you check the logs and see that this is true, that's a piece of evidence right there backing him up.

Also, if the times he said he was hacked are indeed true, there is the possibility that they may match up with the times on the LB logs.

Yeah but at the end of the day, it's still his account, which means that it's still his responsibility to safeguard it and protect it from harm and misuse. This applies to both (a) being hacked and (b) leaving your computer and MC open for others to use without you knowing.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by JesusAsaurusR3X 5/18/2012, 7:18 pm

madscientist032 wrote:
JesusAsaurusR3X wrote:

Yeah but at the end of the day, it's still his account, which means that it's still his responsibility to safeguard it and protect it from harm and misuse. This applies to both (a) being hacked and (b) leaving your computer and MC open for others to use without you knowing.

I don't understand how he's at fault if someone takes his account info without him knowing. To me, saying that it's his fault when he clearly had no control over the situation is like sweeping it under the table to get it over with.
JesusAsaurusR3X
JesusAsaurusR3X
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 5/18/2012, 7:32 pm

How do you control being hacked? Did Ariley do a bad job as owner because the server was hacked? no. Dan here was a target of hacking, something out of his control.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 5/18/2012, 7:33 pm

I just believe that the Hacker thing isn't real. I mean, we had so many of this ''My friend did this'' ''My dog jumped in the keyboard'' ''The mailman robbed the house'' thing it's not just believable at all, and it seems more than a lie than a excuse.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 5/18/2012, 7:35 pm

mickdude2 wrote:How do you control being hacked? Did Ariley do a bad job as owner because the server was hacked? no. Dan here was a target of hacking, something out of his control.
iHe stated earlier that he was hacked twice. If he knew he was hacked after the first time, common sense would dictate that you would change your password so that it wouldn't happen again, but yet he didn't change his password, and got hacked a second time.

However, I was not the one who banned fox. The staff who was responsible for banning fox in the first place will have the last say.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 5/18/2012, 8:25 pm

madscientist032 wrote:iHe

Now introducing, the all new Apple iHe.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN 5/18/2012, 10:02 pm

BroadStreetBully wrote:
madscientist032 wrote:iHe

Now introducing, the all new Apple iHe.
Male sex doll?

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

FoxDanFox unban appeal Empty ///

Post by FoxDanFox 5/18/2012, 11:48 pm

Oh, as I can see opinions have split up. But all I want to say is that yes, I've left my computer with Andrew but I have logged out of Minecraft and he was not in the room when I was logging in! So he has done more than hacking my account he hacked my Mac, which is awkward, really. Now I've changed my password and Pisten will never find it out. I didn't know he is a hacker, sorry. ll things considered, now it's time to bring up the conclusion. I say: it is NOT my fault, as far as all that creepy stuff happened suddenly and it was done by a man who I believed to, so we are not friends anymore. If after losing a friend I am going to stay banned, I will probably feel awful. I would never grief, as far as I love this server. Still, it is up to you to decide.
Always yours,
FoxDanFox.
FoxDanFox
FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by tlsorrel 5/18/2012, 11:50 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:''My dog jumped in the keyboard''

I really want to see this excuse some day in the future.
tlsorrel
tlsorrel
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxDanFox 5/18/2012, 11:52 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:I just believe that the Hacker thing isn't real. I mean, we had so many of this ''My friend did this'' ''My dog jumped in the keyboard'' ''The mailman robbed the house'' thing it's not just believable at all, and it seems more than a lie than a excuse.

I tell you: I didn't know it happened twice until he told me that himself!
Guys, if you don't like me being on this server... It is weird. Except my ex-friend's greifing from my account I haven't done anything bad and I am not planning to!
FoxDanFox
FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxDanFox 5/18/2012, 11:56 pm

What is more, you should know: people don't often lie. Yes, I have got a situation that many "unjustly banned" say about but I am telling the truth. I sware. It's not my fault, having sitation which you count as "the most common fake evidence."
FoxDanFox
FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FinalWorld 5/19/2012, 1:53 am

Know what, I'll unban you. You so much as touch another breathe on another block that isn't yours. YOU ARE OUTTA HERE... TO be honest, I don't really believe you at all. What is disappointing, however, is the derailment of this thread by other staff >:L... I don't do this often, so you better not take this opportunity lightly...
FinalWorld
FinalWorld
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

http://www.QLBACON.tk

Back to top Go down

FoxDanFox unban appeal Empty Thank you

Post by FoxDanFox 5/19/2012, 1:55 am

Thank you very much. I will prove that all that I've said is true, as soon as minecraft.com is online. You will see that I am good guy.
Yours sincerely,
FoxDanFox.
FoxDanFox unban appeal Dddddd10
FoxDanFox
FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down