Hardcore Spleef Arena Warp Apllication

3 posters

Go down

Hardcore Spleef Arena Warp Apllication Empty Hardcore Spleef Arena Warp Apllication

Post by J8cob1 4/19/2012, 1:11 am

Minecraft username: J8cob1

Real name (recommended): Jacob

Proposed name of warp: HardcoreSpleef

Why do you deserve a warp?: I think it is a good spleef arena and should be used as such, but without a warp, use of it is annoying because people have to either walk back or ask for tps, with a warp, it is easy for the player who died in action to quickly get his stuff back. Plus it makes it easier to get there.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: Not a town, but its done.

More Info:

Well I made a spleef arena... Whats special about this one is that there is more lava Smile . Who need another normal spleef arena? This one seperates the men/women from the boys/girls. (If its not griefed by the time the warp gets accepted)

[Only mods are allowed to see this image]

(And yes, there are chest to hold your stuff)

Last edited by J8cob1 on 4/19/2012, 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put it into application format)
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Spleef Arena Warp Apllication Empty Re: Hardcore Spleef Arena Warp Apllication

Post by InitialBN 4/19/2012, 1:13 am

There are things in one of your storage chests.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Spleef Arena Warp Apllication Empty Re: Hardcore Spleef Arena Warp Apllication

Post by J8cob1 4/19/2012, 1:22 am

InitialBN wrote:There are things in one of your storage chests.

Well they are certainly not mine, the owner should read this post and go get them back before someone else does, otherwise, there is not much anything I can do.
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 4/19/2012, 7:49 am

Nice idea with the extra lava.
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by J8cob1 4/20/2012, 12:39 am

Inital made the warp, its "HardCoreSpleef". With a fancy and protected warp box.
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN 4/20/2012, 12:58 am

Yes, it has been accepted.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down