Maniacmonkey2006's guide application

5 posters

Go down

Maniacmonkey2006's guide application Empty Maniacmonkey2006's guide application

Post by maniacmonkey2006 3/29/2012, 1:18 am

Minecraft username: maniacmonkey2006

Real name (recommended): Kevin

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 2 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: depends on my schedule but quite often.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you:Dixikid23

Why do you deserve Guide status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I feel like i deserve Guide status because i love to help others.I am a great builder as well. I have played on this server enough and to the point that I feel like I know many people on the server and have many friends that would vouch for me and support me. Everybody i have met I have help. Example of this is ask Ntr323. On the last map i helped him with the stadium he was building. Even though he gave us a simple task it took a lot of patience and building to complete. Something that sets me apart from other players is that I am an active helper and builder. I hurts me to see other players getting griefed and/or bossed around by other players. I would become a great staff member because I always take responsibility in my deeds and would do anything possible to help any server mates. I am courteous and shares many of my materials for building.

maniacmonkey2006
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Maniacmonkey2006's guide application Empty Very helpful!

Post by stevendj_34 3/29/2012, 1:32 am

I vouch for Maniacmonkey2006. When i first got on the server he helped me build my house and is always offering to help me more.

stevendj_34
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Maniacmonkey2006's guide application Empty Re: Maniacmonkey2006's guide application

Post by Davidmich 3/29/2012, 3:22 am

You've been a member for roughly six weeks, while you do build nice stuff, and you are helpful, it's just too soon.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Maniacmonkey2006's guide application Empty Re: Maniacmonkey2006's guide application

Post by Abbeylw 3/29/2012, 2:30 pm

I like you, but i dont remember you asking if i'd vouch for you..
Abbeylw
Abbeylw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrShatang 4/1/2012, 11:35 pm

i vouch for maniac because ever since i met him he has been a great friend. He allowed me to help him with his stuff because iwas bored and even gave me a reward for helping him for something so small. He is very generous and helpful which is what you need in a guide

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down