Master_moles
9 posters

Go down

Master_Moles banned Empty Master_Moles banned

Post by Master_moles 2/3/2012, 6:32 pm

Minecraft username: Master_Moles

Mod/Admin who banned you: Broadstreet

Reason you were banned: Placing lava?

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I got on the server today (The first time in a while that I have been on for more that 10 min) and taccy's castle was destroyed by lava. I started placing water to put out the fire, when Broad informed me that I placed the lava. All i have is a screencap of J8cob1 and someone else griefing the castle, but not with lava. Other than that, I don't know what happened.

Master_Moles banned 2012-010
Master_moles
Master_moles
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Master_Moles banned Empty Re: Master_Moles banned

Post by Heisenberg 2/3/2012, 6:36 pm

Placing water creates cobblestone which has to be removed manually. If you see a lava grief call a staff, or if there's none on ask a donator/Vet to come and place some sponge. Also, why not just place a block on the lava source? From the looks of Broad's picture the lava and water don't seem to be within putting out distance.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Master_Moles banned Empty Unban Moles

Post by Kajagoogoo 2/3/2012, 6:43 pm

Moles has been a long time member of this fine server. He was there where terrorist bombed a bread store, and was there for the tragic event of 3/6/11. (Never Forget). You may bring up the point that he was banned for stealing sponges. That was when he was getting off of the influence of ecstasy and black tar heroin. He was also unbanned for that action. That means someone in the higher ups believe that Master_Moles could achieve something greater than being banned for stealing 17 sponges. All of these mods are says that they have so much fun with him and dont understand why he did such a thing. Knowing Moles in real life i know that he is a kind individual that would never do such a thing. For old times sake..... Unban the Man.

Kajagoogoo
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by J8cob1 2/3/2012, 6:54 pm

Ok First off: YOU LIE MASTER MOLES. Youi is NOT my friend. I stopped to ask him why he was placing cobble. 2nd. I DID NOT GRIEF THE CASTLE. If you are mad for being banned please don't blame me for it because I wanted to tell youi to stop griefing. The friend that I was on with at the time was soniclamb, not youi. Check your facts please. You did not make any friends today. You were banned because block logger said you placed the lava.
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 2/3/2012, 7:12 pm

Well it's pretty clear by Broad's pictures that Master_Moles' and StupidMuphin's accounts placed the lava.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 2/3/2012, 7:45 pm

ChaosTheoryJRH wrote:Well it's pretty clear by Broad's pictures that Master_Moles' and StupidMuphin's accounts placed the lava.

Keyword there is ACCOUNTS.

I don't believe that Master_Moles and stupidMuphin themselves would do such a thing. But that's my opinion. You can take it or leave it to the LB facts, but I personally would give them both a second chance on this one.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Master_Moles banned Empty unban moles

Post by ironmugg 2/3/2012, 8:49 pm

I know moles a little, and i don't see him doing this.
ironmugg
ironmugg
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/3/2012, 9:54 pm

Well, lb does not lie. Either you are not telling us something or you are not telling the truth to us. Until i see hard evidence that you did not place that lava im going to have to go with lb. You cant risk not banning someone because they have been here for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamole 2/4/2012, 12:26 pm

Hmm, I find it hard to believe moles would do something like this tbh, but LB does record every change made to a block.

Just a question.

Why use water to put out the lava, when placing blocks would be better and won't flood the place instead?

LB doesn't make mistakes as all it does is record changes to each block (whatever that might be), who made the change and at what time.

I trust LB, but i still find it hard to beleive you would do something like this. It was your account who did this and that's the issue. As you have responsibility for your account it doesn't matter if it was you or a "friend".

either way, will discuss this with the other staff members.

dynamole
dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by J8cob1 2/4/2012, 4:22 pm

P.S: I did not place any blocks. Youi1234 (at least I think thats his name) did. Go ahead and block log it. Those blocks were his.
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Master_Moles banned Empty RE: Unban Master Moles

Post by JBanger24 2/5/2012, 6:29 pm

J8cob has always had a grudge on master moles. Ever since we had built that toll road he has had a sissy fit every time he got on. Dont believe any of the bull plop he says. That is all.

JBanger24
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by J8cob1 2/5/2012, 6:46 pm

JBanger24 wrote:J8cob has always had a grudge on master moles. Ever since we had built that toll road he has had a sissy fit every time he got on. Dont believe any of the bull plop he says. That is all.

Wow Jb... Thats a lie... I liked Master Moles, I got over the toll road thing awhile ago... Though I should not have ranted on there about his false accusation. I personally think you are just mad about being banned yourself, no need to blame me. Also a note, its your fault "your friend" griefed the castle because you left your account open. Your situation has appeared many times, the answer is always the same. last thing, please don't take out your anger on me because moles thinks I griefed the castle, I did not. Also... hissy fits???? I'm sorry what hissy fits...? I would check who is speaking the bull plop.
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 2/5/2012, 6:48 pm

I'm locking this, as it's clear it's only turned into a flame war.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down