Grief Report

5 posters

Go down

Grief Report Empty Grief Report

Post by darkeflame 7/7/2011, 11:16 am

So i logged onto the map after not seeing it in over a week and someone had stolen all the torches out of my house,filled my mine with water, stole some of my items and dug a water channel through falcon's store,and flooded the town mine. So now falcon and i have to spend hours with buckets to clear out all the water from the town and fix this mess this person made for us...

darkeflame
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Grief Report Empty Re: Grief Report

Post by BroadStreetBully 7/7/2011, 9:50 pm

You could have contacted a staff to help you clean up. They could have also found out who it was.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 7/7/2011, 10:09 pm

BroadStreetBully wrote:You could have contacted a staff to help you clean up. They could have also found out who it was.

yeah definitely ask a staff to help you out next time. if there's no staff on, leave them a /mail message.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 7/7/2011, 10:11 pm

The water trench thing is a map error to my knowledge, it has appeared in many places and has no apparent creator. As for the other griefs, staff can still determine who it was, but only if it occurred since we went back to our normal map (a few days ago). The map change seems to have wiped our logs.

Last edited by dtfgator on 7/7/2011, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : derp)
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by m_park21 7/7/2011, 10:13 pm

yeah the trenches run all over infront of my house they also go under some things so im assuming its a world glitch or something of that sorts
m_park21
m_park21
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down