tlsorrel

Go down

tlsorrel Empty tlsorrel

Post by tlsorrel 10/17/2011, 10:52 pm

Well, hello there! I'm tlsorrel. You may know me as Taylor, Sorrel, tls, or STAFFHELPSTAFFCOMEQUICKGRIEF. I'd just like to share a little bit about myself with you! Well, let's start, shall we?

I started playing on Oasis back in May. "Golly gee fucknuggets, that's almost six months ago!" I hear you say. Yes, dear reader, I've been playing on this server for QUITE a while, and I only became a staff member back in August 2011! (Please note that this post was made on October 17, 2011, for those who would call me out on incorrect chronology). I've done many a thing in my time on this server. I've built a whole bunch of houses, which you can see in a thread under Screenshots. I founded the Town of Spectra no less than three times. I banned a buttload of griefers. I even befriended the endermen, and I got them to build a house for me!

Now for a little bit of my personal info! I'm a musical theater nerd who really loves to hang out with friends, sing, act, dance, suck penis, and laugh. Yes, that's right. I said "laugh." Don't get your panties all up in a wad. This Guide may be Queen Mary, but don't let that fool you. I've also got quite the ridiculous sense of humor.

I'm a sophomore in college right now, and at the moment of this posting, I SHOULD be doing homework. But instead I'm talking about myself in a forum. So I'll leave you with those little tidbits, and I'll get back to reading about animal testing! This is fun stuff...*Sobbing uncontrollably*
tlsorrel
tlsorrel
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down