And so, I join the ranks of the ten bazagajillion Guide applicants. Wish me luck! (tlsorrel's app)

+14
sirporkrind
commander_chair
WesleyMD
saeTan
ChaosTheoryJRH
BroadStreetBully
CommanderAJ13
Kevo235
Sainteven
Vegeta400
ZweisteinX
wedell2
dtfgator
tlsorrel
18 posters

Go down

And so, I join the ranks of the ten bazagajillion Guide applicants. Wish me luck! (tlsorrel's app) Empty And so, I join the ranks of the ten bazagajillion Guide applicants. Wish me luck! (tlsorrel's app)

Post by tlsorrel 7/15/2011, 4:51 pm

Minecraft username: tlsorrel

Real name (recommended): Taylor Sorrel

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since May 11, approximately. So about two months.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As long as there is minecraft.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: Technically, saint is an owner, but he said he would!

Why do you deserve Guide status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I believe that I am a good candidate for the Guide position because I am a dedicated, creative member of the server, and also because I am willing to help anyone who asks. For example, the city of Spectra has grown under my leadership into what I like to call a work of art. I am also unafraid of conflict, and believe that I have a good head on my shoulders and a fair sense of judgment in terms of mediation.
I am also well aware of the rules of the server, and am able to inform others of said rules in case of any discrepancy. If I were made a guide, I would be able to further help the server by allowing new members to get on their feet easily, whether by helping them learn commands or by finding them a place to build a house.
I deserve guide status, in short, because I am a friendly, outgoing, level-headed person with a good sense of humor and a willingness to help whenever possible.
Thank you for considering my application.
tlsorrel
tlsorrel
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

And so, I join the ranks of the ten bazagajillion Guide applicants. Wish me luck! (tlsorrel's app) Empty Re: And so, I join the ranks of the ten bazagajillion Guide applicants. Wish me luck! (tlsorrel's app)

Post by dtfgator 7/15/2011, 4:53 pm

Luck has been wished, vouch.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

And so, I join the ranks of the ten bazagajillion Guide applicants. Wish me luck! (tlsorrel's app) Empty vouch

Post by wedell2 7/15/2011, 4:58 pm

your a really good guy vouch!

-keagan

And so, I join the ranks of the ten bazagajillion Guide applicants. Wish me luck! (tlsorrel's app) OnspE <--- click me you know you want too!

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

And so, I join the ranks of the ten bazagajillion Guide applicants. Wish me luck! (tlsorrel's app) Empty Re: And so, I join the ranks of the ten bazagajillion Guide applicants. Wish me luck! (tlsorrel's app)

Post by ZweisteinX 7/15/2011, 5:05 pm

Vouch, man;)

ZweisteinX
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

http://127.0.0.1/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta400 7/15/2011, 5:33 pm

Vouch :farao:
Vegeta400
Vegeta400
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sainteven 7/15/2011, 5:52 pm

vouch 100%. very active, helpful and already a leader on the server.
Sainteven
Sainteven
Oasis SMP Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 7/15/2011, 6:03 pm

Sainteven wrote:vouch 100%. very active, helpful and already a leader on the server.

What he said.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by CommanderAJ13 7/15/2011, 7:04 pm

I gotta vouch!
CommanderAJ13
CommanderAJ13
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/AJThePyro13

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 7/15/2011, 7:11 pm

Vouch

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 7/16/2011, 1:23 am

Even if we are running for the same position I still gotta vouch for this man. He would be a wonderful addition to the staff. Oh and I'm going to try my luck at one of these:

Very
Optimistic
Under-payed man
Carrying
Huge luggage

His name is Trevor, and even though he only make $5/hour carrying rich snobby people's huge bags of luggage and pushing the carts full of their shopping spree material, he still has high hopes for one day becoming a movie star and working with the biggest names in Hollywood. Please be nice to him, he is such a nice guy.

Oh and here is my regular vouch image, in case you wanted that too:

And so, I join the ranks of the ten bazagajillion Guide applicants. Wish me luck! (tlsorrel's app) 1_vouc17

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 7/16/2011, 10:53 am

i will vouch here as well.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WesleyMD 7/16/2011, 10:57 am

Vouch
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

And so, I join the ranks of the ten bazagajillion Guide applicants. Wish me luck! (tlsorrel's app) Empty I love this.

Post by tlsorrel 7/16/2011, 11:05 am

ChaosTheoryJRH wrote:Even if we are running for the same position I still gotta vouch for this man. He would be a wonderful addition to the staff. Oh and I'm going to try my luck at one of these:

Very
Optimistic
Under-payed man
Carrying
Huge luggage

His name is Trevor, and even though he only make $5/hour carrying rich snobby people's huge bags of luggage and pushing the carts full of their shopping spree material, he still has high hopes for one day becoming a movie star and working with the biggest names in Hollywood. Please be nice to him, he is such a nice guy.

Oh and here is my regular vouch image, in case you wanted that too:

And so, I join the ranks of the ten bazagajillion Guide applicants. Wish me luck! (tlsorrel's app) 1_vouc17

I like it! You're good at these!
tlsorrel
tlsorrel
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 7/16/2011, 12:41 pm

Vouch he is as i make this vouch helping me on the inside to the chrysler building!
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

And so, I join the ranks of the ten bazagajillion Guide applicants. Wish me luck! (tlsorrel's app) Empty The Bumplesteins!

Post by tlsorrel 7/24/2011, 1:04 am

I present to you, the continued story of Bumperella McBumplestein:

Bumperella looked up and gasped, "YOU?!"
For it was none other than her cocaine-addicted grandmother, Granny Bumper. Granny Bumper grabbed Bumperella by the throat and rasped, "Where's. The money?"

(Bump because I'm running again!)
tlsorrel
tlsorrel
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by sirporkrind 7/24/2011, 1:20 am

Lol that was quick Taylor, but I'll vouch for you again! :D

sirporkrind
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by iFeedTheTroll 7/31/2011, 4:50 am

100% Vouch Exclamation

iFeedTheTroll
iFeedTheTroll
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

And so, I join the ranks of the ten bazagajillion Guide applicants. Wish me luck! (tlsorrel's app) Empty Da bumps!

Post by tlsorrel 8/2/2011, 9:51 pm

A mysterious man bumped Bumpy McBumplestein's ice cream cart, causing its contents to spill down the hill. The children gasped in melodramatic fright as an epic duel began to take place. Bumpy was no match for the man, however, and he found himself bound and gagged in the back of a van shortly thereafter.
tlsorrel
tlsorrel
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JonChen 8/9/2011, 1:10 am

Vouch

JonChen
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

And so, I join the ranks of the ten bazagajillion Guide applicants. Wish me luck! (tlsorrel's app) Empty On the off chance that promos happen soon...

Post by tlsorrel 8/22/2011, 6:19 pm

I'm gonna bump this thread, yo.
tlsorrel
tlsorrel
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MarviNacho 8/22/2011, 6:35 pm

Splouch.

Couch.

Trouch.

Vouch.
MarviNacho
MarviNacho
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 8/22/2011, 8:06 pm

Why is everyone running for guide now?

Well Whatever..

V.O.U.C.H
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down