Deamonfate's Veteren Application

2 posters

Go down

Deamonfate's Veteren Application Empty Deamonfate's Veteren Application

Post by deamon 7/19/2011, 8:36 pm

Minecraft username: Deamonfate

Real name (recommended): James Mather

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Good on 6 months?

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Until I get bored of minecraft

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Nova042, CommanderAJ13

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Through out my time on this server, I was promoted quickly and due to my high level of maturity, I became closely involved with the Moderators / Admins via TeamSpeak. I'd like to say that I could get a vouch from most of the Moderators / Admins but due to my laptop breaking and insufficent funding. I have not been able to get on Minecraft, nor an internet connection for some time. So this is my application for Vet;

As a result of my maturity and experience as an admin of another server, I understand how to communicate and peacefully solve any and all troubles / issues that may be presented upon this server.

Also, Since I live in the UK, Many, if not all mods / admins are offline during America's night time, where some players are still on the server. Being in the UK, I can help maximise day to day survailence and help around with the server and the people within.

Throughout my time on this server, I have helped out in many comunity projects, such as towns, the creation of the new map via collective brainstorming with Nova on possable outcomes and helping in construction of towns.

I have created a musuem on this world to demonstrate small hints, tips and tricks in minecraft to maximise production or stabability alongside many other creations.

thank you.
deamonfate

deamon

Back to top Go down

Deamonfate's Veteren Application Empty Re: Deamonfate's Veteren Application

Post by CommanderAJ13 7/19/2011, 8:36 pm

Haha, vouch, but deamon, you didnt sign in!
CommanderAJ13
CommanderAJ13
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/AJThePyro13

Back to top Go down

Deamonfate's Veteren Application Empty re

Post by deamon 7/19/2011, 9:10 pm

D:

deamon

Back to top Go down

Deamonfate's Veteren Application Empty Re: Deamonfate's Veteren Application