retkojy
Charmandder
6 posters

Go down

CharmanderPlayz Veteren application Empty CharmanderPlayz Veteren application

Post by Charmandder 12/15/2014, 9:41 pm

IGN: CharmanderPlayz

Real name (recommended):Gabe

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Honestly it feels like iv'e been on oasis for ever now, i'm not exactly sure but i'm pretty sure nine months maybe a year.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on never ever leaving this server. I feel like I have a real family here. Everyone is awesome and very nice, and it may seem sappy and such, but its true. Iv'e been through alot on the server. Iv'e been griefed, banned ( I was unbanned because it was a mistake), and iv'e lost friendships. But it was all worth it.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes I have, and actually I think I will right now :).

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Yes actually a Junior mod NostrumDomus has vouched for me, and anyone else who would be gracious enough to vouch for me, please comment.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I think I deserve Veteran because I am a very dedicated player, I like to help out and be nice all I can. Iv'e been on the server for what feels like for ever. When I first joined the server I was only 12, and immature, but now I feel a alt older and more mature. I think what sets me apart from other trusted players is that I am fun to be around, or at least I hope, and I have supported the server such as donating. Iv'e spent hours and hours on the server just hanging out, mining, building, and most important, making new friends. Thank you for taking your time to read my application
-Charmander :)

Charmandder
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

CharmanderPlayz Veteren application Empty Re: CharmanderPlayz Veteren application

Post by retkojy 12/16/2014, 2:22 pm

no sorry

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

CharmanderPlayz Veteren application Empty Re: CharmanderPlayz Veteren application

Post by retkojy 12/16/2014, 2:23 pm

lol sorry for double posting but we joined the same day and guess what...I haven't been on for over 6 months not nine or a year

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 12/16/2014, 3:49 pm

CharmanderPlayz wrote:How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Honestly it feels like iv'e been on oasis for ever now, i'm not exactly sure but i'm pretty sure nine months maybe a year.

Your time on the server does not count when applying for veteran

Forum join date= actual join date

According to the forums you have been here 7 months not 9 

Also i would beef up your app as it is relatively short But on the other hand you have been here long enough for veteran

Edit: after looking at some of the stuff below I am going to take back my vouch for now. Be active another 2-3 months then I will actually vouch

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 12/16/2014, 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 12/16/2014, 4:52 pm

retkojy wrote:lol sorry for double posting but we joined the same day and guess what...I haven't been on for over 6 months not nine or a year

And you have over 300 more post then him. He's only got 9. JS!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn 12/16/2014, 5:35 pm

Both Paxination & ThunderTheW0lf have made some excellent points:

1) This app seems a little short to me. It is not badly written or anything like that; I would just like to see a little more detail about what makes you such a stand out applicant for Vet.

2) Join = Fourm: Thunder is right, you joined in May of 2014, giving you about 7 months. I do not remember you from my time in 1.7 though I do remember reading your name in the shop world. I do look forward to seeing you in 1.8 though!

3) Posts - I do not put a ton of weight based on post count, others might. They see that as a sign of inactivity or something, so you may want to take some time and be a little more active on the forums when you can. Just do not spam to raise your count, please don't.

I am not vouching because of the above concerns, I just wanted to take a moment to highlight what I felt you might need to improve upon a little before I would be willing to. Keep on doing what you're doing because I feel you have the right kind of attitude to be a good candidate in due time.

Last edited by Agwyn on 12/16/2014, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I need to learn to spell...)
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 12/16/2014, 6:52 pm

Three things, Charmander.

1 - forum date = join date.
2 - Your time on pixelmon does not count here.
3 - I haven't seen you online yet on the new server so as far as I know you aren't active enough to be veteran. Players who joined 7 months ago and are inactive seem to think they are likely candidates for veteran. Unfortunately they are not.

I'm sorry but you need to work on the activity and the beefyness of your application before we can consider you ready for Veteran.

At any rate, good luck!

madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down