Mrpaintball's Application for Veteran!

4 posters

Go down

Mrpaintball's Application for Veteran! Empty Mrpaintball's Application for Veteran!

Post by mrpaintballfanatic 7/18/2011, 1:11 pm

Minecraft username: Mrpaintball

Real name (recommended): Iain Kehoe

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: approx. 6 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Multiple times each day for a few hours a day.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Saetan, Dtfgator, MooMoomage,

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I feel that I deserve this position because I have been playing on this server for at least six months. I am one of the more mature people on the server and I express this by using correct English and refrain from using bad manors. I am also very connected with the server and its members. I am friends in real life with some of the members like walshie4, Braddrew1, and Dtfgator. I also use the servers Teamspeak (oasis-mc.us) regularly to keep up with the server. I try to post daily in the forums and start new, and controversial topics.

Last edited by mrpaintballfanatic on 7/18/2011, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missclicki on title :D)
mrpaintballfanatic
mrpaintballfanatic
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Mrpaintball's Application for Veteran! Empty Re: Mrpaintball's Application for Veteran!

Post by ExtraSauce 7/18/2011, 1:43 pm

Mrpaintball's Application for Veteran! Vouchi24
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Mrpaintball's Application for Veteran! Empty Re: Mrpaintball's Application for Veteran!

Post by dtfgator 7/18/2011, 8:15 pm

I can vouch for this.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMoyman 7/20/2011, 9:45 am

Vouch!
TheMoyman
TheMoyman
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down