Goodbye Oasis... Goodbye Old Friends

4 posters

Go down

Goodbye Oasis... Goodbye Old Friends Empty Goodbye Oasis... Goodbye Old Friends

Post by 2iguys 1/12/2015, 12:36 pm

It is my sad news to announce my ban... due to my lack of intelligence while playing on oasis I have been perm banned... I was using mods that were listed and am now no longer able to play here Crying or Very sad So now I must go as I cannot play here anymore. I wish it wasn't so, as I was just becoming a more active member. But I messed up and am required to take the punishment given (permaban) and that means my demise... to those who need me for other things you can contact me via email..thank you for the great time here and I am sorry for having to leave this oasis family... I loved being a part of your life. Good Bye... Crying or Very sad
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Oasis... Goodbye Old Friends Empty Re: Goodbye Oasis... Goodbye Old Friends

Post by John_Crichton 1/12/2015, 1:13 pm

*I wont forget all the fun, building, Chicken Commandos,...jokes...paving the streets of Troy with cake. *burp**

You were the first to help me, and always there to help others.  I am sincerely hoping that your sentence will commuted to a limited ban, with a probation afterwards.  I won't forget you SHroom Head...and thanks for all the help you gave me.

The thanks still stands..and Ill be waiting....with plenty of cake...for you to get back.....
Your friend....the old war dog. Goodbye Oasis... Goodbye Old Friends You_ma10

Last edited by j_crichton on 1/12/2015, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
John_Crichton
John_Crichton
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Oasis... Goodbye Old Friends Empty Yes sir

Post by 2iguys 1/12/2015, 1:18 pm

I will miss you guys
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Oasis... Goodbye Old Friends Empty Re: Goodbye Oasis... Goodbye Old Friends

Post by Grimtongue 1/12/2015, 3:14 pm

I am disappointed by this news.  I hope you use better judgement in the future.

[Edit]

You were using fullbright and a cave-mode mini-map? seriously?  That takes the fun out of the game  P face   Although a perma-ban does seem a bit harsh for a guy with your reputation, which makes me wonder what else happened.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine 1/12/2015, 3:53 pm

YAY only 3 months (instead of the original permaban)! youre (almost) free to go! so well be able to play :D
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 2iguys 1/12/2015, 4:12 pm

Helthmagazine wrote:YAY only 3 months (instead of the original permaban)! youre (almost) free to go! so well be able to play :D

I know, It came as a good piece of information, I still regret my previous decisions of using Gammabright and Voxelmap... But I have learned and am just glad that I will eventually be able to play with you all. See you in 3 months.  P.S. Thank you so much Mega for changing the ban length.
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down