/warp tradinghall

2 posters

Go down

/warp tradinghall Empty /warp tradinghall

Post by Clausimodo 10/23/2021, 5:21 pm

Minecraft username: Clausimodo

Proposed name of warp: /warp tradinghall

Coordinates of warp with no commas or other characters (E.g. "-1248 68 345"): 5836 64 -2294

Why do you deserve a warp?:
I want players to have another way to get the items they need quickly and also it's a good way for players to get emeralds. They can also make a little money since I have a shop where you can sell emeralds inside as well. This also gives players an opportunity to have villagers to trade with if they haven't found/bought any of their own.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: This warp would not be for a town.

This warp is a shop and it's a villager trading hall. You pay for entry and can trade with any of the villagers that are inside. There's at least 1 of each type of villager (except for Librarians, my goal isn't to run the shop owners who sell enchanted books out of business.) This lets players trade for items they may want/need or just trade for more emeralds. I think it'll be a great help to the community. :)
Edit: There is an opening in the roof for myself and mods to get inside with pay if needed
Clausimodo
Clausimodo
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

/warp tradinghall Empty Re: /warp tradinghall

Post by madscientist032 10/24/2021, 2:02 pm

Approved!
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner