My application for a Shop warp point called /warp GeneralShop

2 posters

Go down

My application for a Shop warp point called  /warp GeneralShop  Empty My application for a Shop warp point called /warp GeneralShop

Post by TheObserverX 8/30/2020, 10:31 pm

Minecraft username: TCC_Slayer

Proposed name of warp: GeneralShop

Coordinates of warp with no commas or other characters (E.g. "-1248 68 345"): -2043 ,64 ,81

Why do you deserve a warp?: I deserve a warp cause I love to sell items to people and I can hand out gear and other items and i've worked and made the store and my friend has worked to build a tree farm.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: It is A Shop that is net to me and my friend house its a shop that sells, iron, food, gear, and wood

TheObserverX
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

My application for a Shop warp point called  /warp GeneralShop  Empty Re: My application for a Shop warp point called /warp GeneralShop

Post by Agwyn 8/31/2020, 7:17 pm

TCC_Slayer

I have looked over your proposed warp location and I feel that in its current state it appears to be closer to a personal warp request than an official town app. Your shop in its current set up only function if you are there to facilitate the purchase - it is not community driven. If you need assistance creating chestshops that work like the ones you see at shopworld, you can use /kit shop to receive a book which explains how to create them or ask a Staff member in game.

Additionally, your town lacks infrastructure like paths, decorations, lighting to decrease mob spawning, public access farms or plots for players to build in. The town also lacks a safe area for players to spawn in and a rule board for them to understand the rules of your proposed town - as we do not give out warps for just a singular private shop.  

For now I am going to reject your application. Please submit a new application if you have an interest in creating a town using the suggestions provided above.
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down