/warp cloud

2 posters

Go down

/warp cloud Empty /warp cloud

Post by _Jackoo 10/21/2021, 2:26 pm

Minecraft username: _Jackoo

Proposed name of warp: /warp cloud 

Coordinates of warp with no commas or other characters (E.g. "-1248 68 345"): 646 166 5601 XYZ facing south 

Why do you deserve a warp?: Because I believe that I will be able to create a bright community in which people can rely on each other. As a part of the town, there would be various options for plots, including: large islands, medium islands, small islands, and some houses alongside the mountain path including various locations for shops.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: Some of the plots/islands are already able to be inhabited, but there is still some progress to be made (more plots/islands need to be completed as well as some houses along the mountain path) however, it's well on its way.

Extra: I would be very grateful to have this as a warp point, as not only would it bring people a different way of living in Oasis, but they can also live it along side other player inhabited on their own islands. This will give people a way to live that's completely out of the ordinary and in an area they can communicate, sell items and prepare their own builds.
I appreciate your time reading this :D
_Jackoo
_Jackoo
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

/warp cloud Empty Re: /warp cloud

Post by madscientist032 10/24/2021, 2:01 pm

Warp approved!
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner