Warp Camp Application

2 posters

Go down

Warp Camp Application  Empty Warp Camp Application

Post by Tino6145 8/28/2021, 10:34 am

Minecraft username: Tino6145

Proposed name of warp: /warp camp

Coordinates of warp with no commas or other characters (E.g. "-1248 68 345"): 3115.509 74.93750 265.556    XYZ  facing north

Why do you deserve a warp?:

I believe I deserve a warp because, one this town has many sites (or places people can build on). It has a community farm and animal trailer. We also have a community villager trading farm, a community mine and a big tree farm. Our general store may have some items that players want. There is a small place that players can visit to buy pre-built trailers, we have three trailers for sale and one tent. Me and drewracer, (co-owner) are working on having small events like maybe a bonfire and maybe a build off.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?:

The town has quite a few sites with more on the way, so yes it is ready to inhabited. As for the skeleton it has two beacons and as I said we have animal farms, tree farms community mines and so much more! (I did not try to make that sound like and advertisement btw)

- Thanks for your time  Tino6145
Tino6145
Tino6145
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Warp Camp Application  Empty Re: Warp Camp Application

Post by echolectrical 9/13/2021, 11:58 am

I went to check out the coordinates listed in the app and there is nothing there. Please check the coordinates and edit this application.

Cepo showed me the area (the Z coordinate was just missing a negative) so Approved!
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down