/warp themine

3 posters

Go down

/warp themine Empty /warp themine

Post by JoshiPlayz_NL 4/11/2021, 6:02 am

Hello im JoshiPlayz_NL and i wanna set a warp at my public mine bc most of the ppl dont know the chords and im not the whole time online to show them so i want to set a warp.

btw i need some help with the fact that ppl dont grief my mineshaft to lvl 12 or something else.

-JoshiPlayz_NL

Last edited by JoshiPlayz_NL on 4/11/2021, 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : personal information and cringe lmao)

JoshiPlayz_NL
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

/warp themine Empty Re: /warp themine

Post by Tardus 4/11/2021, 9:53 am

JoshiPlayz_NL wrote:Hello im JoshiPlayz_NL and i wanna set a warp at my public mine bc most of the ppl dont know the chords and im not the whole time online to show them so i want to set a warp.

btw i need some help with the fact that ppl dont grief my mineshaft to lvl 12 or something else.

-JoshiPlayz_NL

hey there !

I noticed you weren't using the correct format for your warp app, so here it is :) you can just copy & paste this into your app and answer the questions.

Minecraft username:

Proposed name of warp:

Coordinates of warp with no commas or other characters (E.g. "-1248 68 345"):

Why do you deserve a warp?:

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?:

Tardus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

/warp themine Empty /warp mine

Post by JoshiPlayz_NL 4/11/2021, 12:14 pm

Minecraft username: JoshiPlayz_NL

Proposed name of warp: /warp mine

Coordinates of warp with no commas or other characters (E.g. "-1248 68 345"): -2335 67 -573

Why do you deserve a warp?: bc i already have a public mine, but im not the whole time online to tell ppl the chords or to follow me so thats why i want a warp!! :D

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: its a mine -_-

Last edited by JoshiPlayz_NL on 4/11/2021, 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : im more stoopid)

JoshiPlayz_NL
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorecore666 4/11/2021, 10:48 pm

Denied due to , we dont need a public mine. Everywhere is mineable, so i dont see a need for a warp to one.
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down