/warp UGC (under ground colony) application

2 posters

Go down

/warp UGC (under ground colony) application Empty /warp UGC (under ground colony) application

Post by Boiledpotatoe 2/10/2021, 2:02 am

Minecraft username: Boiledpotatoe

Proposed name of warp: UGC (which stands for underground colony, dont add the brackets in)

Coordinates of warp with no commas or other characters (E.g. "-1248 68 345"): 1648 47 4987

Why do you deserve a warp?:Ever since I've joined this server, I met a lot of great people. Most had their own town with their own community
and it looked like a lot of fun, so I'm trying to make a town of my own.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: Absolutely! We got a shopping district, a set of fair rules, and a village for members to live in.

Thanks,
-Boiled

Last edited by Boiledpotatoe on 2/10/2021, 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake w user)
Boiledpotatoe
Boiledpotatoe
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

/warp UGC (under ground colony) application Empty Re: /warp UGC (under ground colony) application

Post by Emna 2/14/2021, 8:19 am

Hey! This warp looks great so far, but I recommend adding some more to your shopping district and housing! 

I will be leaving this application unlocked so this thread can be updated with (possible) farms, more housing plots, and shop plots! 

Thank you for your time!
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down