Warp App-

3 posters

Go down

Warp App- Empty Warp App-

Post by FawnD3w 2/7/2021, 12:17 pm

Hiya! So I wanted to do something, well a warp, isn't built yet, but I wanted to make a graveyard/chill zone area warp if that is ok, since my best friend, Corey passed away yesterday, it could be for minecraft pets and real life pets. Just something to remember them by.. I miss him very much, and a place to just hang out with friends and meet new ppl, I don't think that's a thing yet is it? This isn't much I'm sorry TwT
FawnD3w
FawnD3w
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Warp App- Empty Re: Warp App-

Post by King_Ralphio 2/10/2021, 10:55 am

my condolences
King_Ralphio
King_Ralphio
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Emna 2/14/2021, 8:00 am

My heartfelt condolences go out to you. 

This warp is okay to make and if you need any help when it comes to resources, you can reach out to me in-game! 

I will be locking this as it's not quite an application, but more of an idea. And a very wholehearted one at that. You should definitely make an application once the warp is ready! 

Again, if you need any help with resources, let me know. I'd love to make this concept warp into a real warp! 

--
I'd also like to point out there are warps already made specifically as you described. 
Those warps are:
- /warp memorial
- /warp clubhouse
--

I wish you the best of luck and to let you know that if you need anyone to talk to, you can always reach out.
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down