Let me explain....

3 posters

Go down

Let me explain.... Empty Let me explain....

Post by 10056268 6/22/2011, 1:34 pm

Minecraft username: 10056268

Mod/Admin who banned you: Not sure

Reason you were banned:I destroyed one block of a diamond ore tree thinking it would reappear like the spawn.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I was banned before i had a chance to explain myself...
Here is what happened, I was just missing around being an idiot in the grass land and I destroyed one block of a diamond ore tree honestly thinking it would reappear. I DID NOT destroy it for the diamond, i left the diamond on the ground. When the diamond ore didn't come back i wanted to fix it, but it was the diamond now and there weren't any admins online at the time. I am not a griefer, I've worked hard getting the diamonds and iron i have now.
I'm still pretty new to the game and very new to the sever, but I whitelisted before we got rid of the whitelist. I know you guy are really on edge right now looking for griefers and i think thats a good thing. The admin who banned me didn't let me explain, he just thought i was a new guy just going around griefing things.
I'm not doing this to say i didn't do it. I know i did it and i can see now how stupid it was. I will never do anything like this ever again. I love this sever and i don't want to lose it over one block of diamond. I hope you can see the misunderstanding and let me back on and if you do, I will never do anything like this ever again. If you see me do anything even a little wrong you can ban me on the spot and i won't care. I've learned my lesson and I want to prove to you that i'm the trusty hard working person i say i am.

Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Let me explain.... Empty Re: Let me explain....

Post by eggy4444 6/22/2011, 1:43 pm

I vouch for my friend.

He is hard working and a great builder. But he is also an idiot. He isn't a griefer, i know that. He fells so bad for breaking the block and he just wants a second chance. He does need to grief, he has diamonds. He is not just some random guy who just joined without whitelisting and started griefing everything he saw. He has only been on the sever for 3-4 days and we've already done some great stuff. I HATE griefers, my glowstone dome gets griefed every other day. Mostly just one or two blocks, but it still sucks. I know he is not a griefer, not just some random new guy.
I have enough trust in him to say that if you unban him now and he does something else later, then you can ban me too. That is how much I trust him, please just give him another chance.
I know I'm not even a member so my vouch probably doesn't mean much, but i've been on the sever for a mouth or two an have applied for member for like 3 weeks. I seems like no one even looks at those, but thats a different problem.

eggy4444
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 6/22/2011, 2:19 pm

You were unbanned before you even posted this.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down